I'm in!

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Thats the ST's bought and paid for (well if you call putting them on the plastic paid for!). Have just been a catgeory B along with the wife and 2 kids the past 2 seasons but took the plunge and moved over to Category A Wheatfield lower especially given that the category B under 12 tickets were ?49 instead of ?19 (they kept that quiet amid all the publicity!!?).

Even bought an extra under 12 ticket so that the nippers can bring a pal along, you cant knock ?19 for a season!

Thats the ST's bought and paid for (well if you call putting them on the plastic paid for!). Have just been a catgeory B along with the wife and 2 kids the past 2 seasons but took the plunge and moved over to Category A Wheatfield lower especially given that the category B under 12 tickets were ?49 instead of ?19 (they kept that quiet amid all the publicity!!?).

Even bought an extra under 12 ticket so that the nippers can bring a pal along, you cant knock ?19 for a season!

It is weird that, but is in the literature to be fair.

I can not recall the difference between A & B for adult price wise, but perhaps overall there was little difference?

Welcome aboard though.

Disser Pointon
It is weird that, but is in the literature to be fair.

I can not recall the difference between A & B for adult price wise, but perhaps overall there was little difference?

Welcome aboard though.

The only reasoning behind it that I can think of is that the club can justify the cheap child ticket when they are getting a decent adult fee whereas it doesnt work out in their favour for the cheaper cat B tickets. We were still around ?140 more expensive but obviously have better seats and an extra 6 or so games each.

Say What Again

:thumbs_up:

heartsfc_fan

Great idea by Hearts.

I can imagine lots of Parents bringing their kids because it's cheap (and even bringing along their kids mates aswell!)

Hopefully a decent performance next season will mean a lot of them are "hooked" and want to come back for more - thus meaning they will pay the extra ?100 for a "normal childrens ticket".

Disser Pointon
Great idea by Hearts.

I can imagine lots of Parents bringing their kids because it's cheap (and even bringing along their kids mates aswell!)

Hopefully a decent performance next season will mean a lot of them are "hooked" and want to come back for more - thus meaning they will pay the extra ?100 for a "normal childrens ticket".

We brought a pal along a few times this season so it made good sense to just buy an extra ST and I agree it will surely attract some "future" fans if the product on the park remains good.

Archived