Time For a Change?

Jambo@HMFC

Is it time for a change in the starting line up? No idea who will end up in goal :56:

I'd possibly go with something like:

Kello*

Neilson Karapidis Zaliukas Wallace

Obua Aguiar Palazuelos Driver

Nade

Elliot

*Honestly not sure who I would play in goal :hammer:

Driver found the space against Falkirk, but not the finishing touch.

IMO, Stewart was dissapointing unfortunately.

Thoughts everyone?

The Future's Maroon

Have we lost many of our last games which Csaba has changed the team around....nope, hence I would just let him get on with and not complain about players because they had a bad game...Stewart for example was brilliant against Celtic, yet due to a bad performance against Falkirk you want him binned?!

In Csaba I trust.

Acc to Csaba in on the official site Mikey Stewart was ill most of the week and only trained once. Other players were ill too he said but only other named was Elliot.

That would explain a lot in terms of performance and the reason he was taken off. Although he was not having a good game Csaba said he didnt have the energy. Maybe he should not have started. I suppose its a call managers have to make sometimes

Have we lost many of our last games which Csaba has changed the team around....nope, hence I would just let him get on with and not complain about players because they had a bad game...Stewart for example was brilliant against Celtic, yet due to a bad performance against Falkirk you want him binned?!

In Csaba I trust.

All I was saying, is that it was overall a fairly poor performance, and that maybe it was time for something to change. A manager can't please everyone!

I wasn't demanding a change - Csaba works with the players everyday so knows who's been working well or not, not me!:hammer:

Acc to Csaba in on the official site Mikey Stewart was ill most of the week and only trained once. Other players were ill too he said but only other named was Elliot.

That would explain a lot in terms of performance and the reason he was taken off. Although he was not having a good game Csaba said he didnt have the energy. Maybe he should not have started. I suppose its a call managers have to make sometimes

Ah...

Well I hope he (or them :56:) are feeling better.

Is it time for a change in the starting line up? No idea who will end up in goal :56:

Kello*

Nade

Elliot

Thoughts everyone?

Nade shudnt wear a hearts shirt again until he loses some freckin weight, the extra cost of his 'specially made shirts' will be costing us loads, let alone his wages. :!blank:

If we can sell him at the end of the season then i hope he's worth his weight in gold!

As for changing the team, once we have sealed 3rd, which i think we will have 2 games left by this time then get some of our youths in.

IMO Glen and temps should be get some more game time.

Ryan Gosling

Our next lineup should be:

MacDonald

Neilson Karipidis Zaliukas Wallace

Obua Stewart* Palazuelos Driver

Aguiar

Elliot

*If Stewart is not fit, then Kingston should be brought in.

MacDonald

Aguiar

Elliot

Is that you csaba?? :idea:

We've only lost one of our last nine games. Stewart was excellent against Celtic and had a good game against Killie the previous week. I think it would be unfair to drop him on Saturday's performance (I wasn't there but I'm going on the testimony of others).

By the OP's reasoning, we should drop Driver for our next match, since his finishing is what cost us the victory. However, this would be ludicrious since on his day he is our most dangerous player along with Bruno.

I would stick with the same team if that's what Csaba thinks we should do.

We've only lost one of our last nine games. Stewart was excellent against Celtic and had a good game against Killie the previous week. I think it would be unfair to drop him on Saturday's performance (I wasn't there but I'm going on the testimony of others).

By the OP's reasoning, we should drop Driver for our next match, since his finishing is what cost us the victory. However, this would be ludicrious since on his day he is our most dangerous player along with Bruno.

I would stick with the same team if that's what Csaba thinks we should do.

Kello*

Nade

Elliot

Thoughts everyone?

Thank goodness that people like yourself have nothing to do with the footballing matters at Hearts:hammer:

Thank goodness that people like yourself have nothing to do with the footballing matters at Hearts:hammer:

I only asked the question - not saying we should. :stunned:

:hanged:

Nade for Bruno:4_1_72: GTF

i'd rather a half fit Stewart than have to bring Nade back in the team, what about Larry in and keep Bruno where he plays best?

Nade for Bruno:4_1_72: GTF

i'd rather a half fit Stewart than have to bring Nade back in the team, what about Larry in and keep Bruno where he plays best?

Bruno's a natural centre mid'. Nade doesn't score many goals, but is good at holding up the ball IMO...

:Hearts Man dance:

MacDonald

Aguiar

Elliot

Why should it- what did Kello do to warrant being dropped?

Archived