Anybody know which bars in Chicago show SPL games?

New Dawn

I'm away to the Chicago area for three weeks in May and will miss most of the remaining fixtures.

Does anyone know of any bars in Chicago where you can watch SPL games?

Jason McAteers uncle has a bar called Fast Eddies that will show SPL games. However, and it is a big however, it is a hard core rebel den. I wouldnt go unless desparate.

There is some website that lists Irish Bars around the world, most of them have Setanta.

I'm away to the Chicago area for three weeks in May and will miss most of the remaining fixtures.

ESPN Zone on East Ohio Street usually shows the football but you might want to phone them ahead of time. Either that or try a place called Fidos (thats how it's pronounced, not sure about the spelling?)

http://espnzone.com/chicago/

http://chicago.metromix.com/facets/bars-and-clubs/topic.bars_clubs.bar_type.irish_bar?override_for_ads=true&page=1

On side note, I highly recommend going to the viewing deck of the Hanncock Building for a beer and watch the sunset over the Chicago skyline. Take plenty of cash though!!!!!

chester copperpot

There is a holiday express that shows them on the outskirts of the city, cannot for the life of me remember the area, but it began with an E. It was a pub attached to the Holiday inn, and remember watching one in there.

Fado's Irish Pub. It's a national chain of "irish" theme pubs, but because it has the national policy of showing european games unless there's a conflicting local sport broadcast, that's probably your best bet.

Archived