Ticket Office

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My Dad has just phoned the 24-hour hotline number for Hearts trying to renew our season tickets for next season.

He was told he could do his no problem, but was also told that mine did not exist. The information he was given was that my account number had a 'dash one' at the end of the number which shouldn't have been there. But no details of a seat were given. They even told my Dad my name, then asked him if he was sure that I was a season ticket holder, for which I have been for the last ten years.

He was then told he would have to phone Hearts tomorrow to clear this up. My Dad is now raging with Hearts and is calling the ticket office all the names under the sun.

Has anyone else encountered this same problem?

Renewed mine today with no problems at all. Already looking forward to next season and hopefully a wee trip abroad too.

Not quite the same but at the end of last year I gave up my season ticket for work. I tried to get the seat back with a half season ticket but was told it had already been bought for the rest of the season. I had to get one a bit further along which means I couldn't sit next to my Dad.

It has been empty since I've been back at Tynie so I sit there anyway but I don't understand how the Ticket Office thought it was already sold out? We even enquired about a seat on the other side of my Dad and that was apparently sold out too.. again no one has sat there all season.

Not quite the same but at the end of last year I gave up my season ticket for work. I tried to get the seat back with a half season ticket but was told it had already been bought for the rest of the season. I had to get one a bit further along which means I couldn't sit next to my Dad.

It has been empty since I've been back at Tynie so I sit there anyway but I don't understand how the Ticket Office thought it was already sold out? We even enquired about a seat on the other side of my Dad and that was apparently sold out too.. again no one has sat there all season.

I tried to buy a half season ticket for the seat next to me but I was told it was not available because it had been sold for the Hibs game only. I told the girl in the T.O.that I was very keen to get that seat and would buy a season ticket for it next year. She then offered to phone the person who had bought the ticket for the Hibs game and ask them if they would change seat. They agreed to move and I got the seat I wanted.Thanks to a very helpfull lady.

jamtartsandbees

Trouble is it's that hopeless call centre. It always seems to make the ticket office look bad. The reality is they are far better than they were a few years ago, and I always try to get there in person to do any business. I have to say they have always been great at sorting out any problems.

Archived