Ticket Office - WTF!

The Merse

At work just now trying to get a ticket for tomorrow.

Phoned up and end up speaking to Ticketmaster and I couldn't get a ticket as not on their database (i usually just go to ticket office to buy), they then gave me the same number I had already dialed to get through to the ticket office directly!

I'll probably just go get it tomorrow morning as I live nearby but is there no way to speak to the ticket office directly? I'm sure I ordered my ticket for Easter Road that way.

Dean Winchester

Phoned up and end up speaking to Ticketmaster and I couldn't get a ticket as not on their database (i usually just go to ticket office to buy), they then gave me the same number I had already dialed to get through to the ticket office directly!

I'll probably just go get it tomorrow morning as I live nearby but is there no way to speak to the ticket office directly? I'm sure I ordered my ticket for Easter Road that way.

Just got back from the ticket office and it was extremely busy. Is it possible it just forwards to Ticketmaster if noone at the TO can pick it up?

thedeekster

When you get the numbers option, you have to press number 8 and that will get you through to the ticket office direct.

I did mine that way other day there and got my ticket the next day.

You are cutting it fine for getting your ticket for tomorrow.

When you get the numbers option, you have to press number 8 and that will get you through to the ticket office direct.

Was planning just ordering it and collecting it tomorrow morning, just wanted to be safe incase we actually sold out.

PresidentRomanov

Maybe they've just made the mistake of assuming people had the intelligence to listen to a list of options, and press a button.

Maybe they've just made the mistake of assuming people had the intelligence to listen to a list of options, and press a button.

Love the fact you're claiming to be intelligent with the bull you trot out on here.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I would actually like to give the TO some credit, I phoned and ordered my tickets on Wednesday, they arrived on my doorstep Thursday morning. Can't grumble at that.

(Strangely, having asked, and been charged for two concession tickets, the ones I recieved make no mention of the fact, and actually say ?21 on them!)

Got through using that cheers.

Was that on the options list? Maybe I should have listened the whole way through, stupidly thought i'd get through under away game information and then ticket sales.

:laugh:

You are a clown, Mr President.

The TO/Ticketmaster set-up is in chaos this morning. They could have had ?300 quid off me if their options made any sense and I can't get to Tynie to give it them

PresidentRomanov
Love the fact you're claiming to be intelligent with the bull you trot out on here.

I can't see where I claimed to be intelligent, but I managed to listen to some options on a phone last week, and got through to the ticket office alright :sorcerer:

You are a clown, Mr President.

The TO/Ticketmaster set-up is in chaos this morning. They could have had ?300 quid off me if their options made any sense and I can't get to Tynie to give it them

Maybe its busy of all the clowns who are having a go at them for something that they can not do anything about !

I was there yesterday and the ****ing moaners were getting on my ****ing nerves, i hate to think of what the staff thought ! They were getting a lot of absue which was totally un called for !

The ****ing old boys were the worse, unable to understand the ****ing basis! Last year my season ticket was 250 pounds more expensie than someone in the main stand ! Was that Fair ? No but i still renewed, now mines is a 150 cheaper, but the main stand is up by 50 so it is the end of the world!

Happened to me aswell DMCG but i think people are getting caught out by pressing the away game option(which is understandable). Second time i called i waited until the end of the instructions and found out it was option 8 that took you straight to the TO.

No moaning from me though, not ticketmasters fault and once i got the right option it was no problem.

Guest jambomickey

is there tickets left for the hearts end? surprised if there is.

is there tickets left for the hearts end? surprised if there is.

There was when i got one at 9.30 today. Sounded like a few were sold though as i couldn`t get a seat next to my mates.

Same thing happened to me. Ticketmaster are a bunch of useless t***s! I phoned 3 times before I got through to the ticket centre. Because I wasn't on ticketmasters database they didn't want to know. I missed out on 4 ticket's to Easter Road because of them. I was bitter. Still am actually and I hope ticketmaster go bust.

Archived