Great Edinburgh Run

JT's & Irons

Civil Jambo

I'm doing it ..........first timer aiming to to it in an hour but only at an hour and ten mins just now in training

I'm doing it, serious training starts tonight. I ran 10k slowly a few weeks ago but want to get up to 45-50min pace. Few other people I know are doing it so need to beat them.

I'm in !!

Been training since the turn of the year. Been running 10k home from work 3 times a week and looking to get a time around 45mins.

Good luck to all that's entered !!!!

JT's & Irons

Been trying for a year to get under the hour and ain't managed it. No fags for 6 months so, hopefully this time. Good luck to all. Like the look of the course this year too.

I tried to go for a fast run last night and ended in epic failure. Need to train like a freaking trojan and lose a bit of weight to get a good time. 16 days to go.:20:

JT's & Irons

Doin a 10k in Penicuik on Sunday afternoon should give me an idea of where me fitness is. Need to lose weight too havin put a stone on since quittin the fags.

Done it before great run altho i did it in the chucking rain and no fun going up through the park in the wind and rain but 56mins i was happy with never done it before.

Did do training prior but not huge amounts would have entered this year but forgot about it

Good luck to all i know the course has changed this year probably easier than when i did it :sorcerer:

Archived