team for saturday.

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

i'm going with balogh, neilson, karapidis, zaliukas, wallace, stewart, palazuelos, obua, driver, aguiar, elliot. subs, nade, tullberg, cesnauskis, templeton, husband, mcgowan, macdonald.

heartsfc_fan

When was the last time we started with the same team 3 games on the trot? :)

i'm going with balogh, neilson, karapidis, zaliukas, wallace, stewart, palazuelos, obua, driver, aguiar, elliot. subs, nade, tullberg, cesnauskis, templeton, husband, mcgowan, macdonald.

I think Templeton may be spared the splinters on his erse and play in the u19s game v Hibs. Especially if Kingston is back in the squad.

Personally i would rather he(Templeton) was on the bench with a realistic chance of being brought on.

I think Templeton may be spared the splinters on his erse and play in the u19s game v Hibs. Especially if Kingston is back in the squad.

Personally i would rather he(Templeton) was on the bench with a realistic chance of being brought on.

Templeton is 21.

When was the last time we started with the same team 3 games on the trot? :)

that'll be when VR's fax machine was broken and he couldn't fax over the team sheet.

Can only possibly disagree with your bench. He'll surely, injury barring, pick same XI. Might see Glen rather than Temps and maybe Mroviec included somewhere.

kissthebadge

I wouldn't be surprise (nor bothered) if there was a change between the sticks. The Balogh has been ropey the past few weeks and was the only disappointment from Saturday?s game. He needs to command his box more and be MUCH more decisive.

I'd like to keep the same team as last week. Falkirk must have one of the slowest defences in the league, so our pace down the wings could destroy them.

I think Elliot might need a bit of protection from their piano-shifting centre halves, so in any other circumstances I'd be inclined to perhaps play someone a bit stronger either alongside him, or instead of him. Given CE's recent performances though, it would be harsh as **** to drop him, and I wouldn't fancy upsetting the balance of the midfield.

Man-for-man we're a better team by miles, especially in midfield. It'll definitely be the 5 men in the middle that'll win it for us on Saturday.

Jambof3tornado
I'd like to keep the same team as last week. Falkirk must have one of the slowest defences in the league, so our pace down the wings could destroy them.

I think Elliot might need a bit of protection from their piano-shifting centre halves, so in any other circumstances I'd be inclined to perhaps play someone a bit stronger either alongside him, or instead of him. Given CE's recent performances though, it would be harsh as **** to drop him, and I wouldn't fancy upsetting the balance of the midfield.

Man-for-man we're a better team by miles, especially in midfield. It'll definitely be the 5 men in the middle that'll win it for us on Saturday.

Haha that really does sum them up!!!:sorcerer:

You're all wrong. Templeton turned 20 in January.

I stand corrected.

Thought he was still eligible for the u19's but as he is not, get him on the bench with a realistic chance to play.

Know what you mean, but sometimes, you play a bg man against big CH's and it can just cancel itself out. Don't think they'll handle Calum's energy on the day and may have to resort to a choice of fouling or letting him run away from them, so hopefully the ref is on it, and obviously, the more fouls, the more attempts for Bruuuuuuuuunooooooooo!!

Whatever happens, they know they're slow, so will sit very deep. This means getting the ball wide and playing side to side and trying to get to by-lines, all of which we are good at. Could be a game for Wallace to attack alot, which suits him

that'll be when VR's fax machine was broken and he couldn't fax over the team sheet.

Well done - what an origional post!

Hilarious mate, just hilarious!

Archived