kearney19

Todays bets:

2 against the fave....

3.30 Wolverhampton Ready to crown 10/3 generally ?40each way

3.30 Wolverhampton Power shared 4/1 with william hill ?40 each way

Good luck!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you put money on these? I doubt it.

You should really mention that you get them in an email from some betting site and not pass them off as your own tips.

Sure. :rolleyes:

As I say, passing them off as your own leads to people thinking you know what you are talking about.

Hope this helps. :)

Sure. :rolleyes:

As I say, passing them off as your own leads to people thinking you know what you are talking about.

Hope this helps. :)

If you actually read through the forst time I posted these best I said I get them sent to me each week from a mate of mine, so actually read my threads in advance before you make a sarcy comment.

And thanks paddyhmfc, hope these best pull off for you mate :)

Walter Payton
Yes I do.

In response to a similar question on a similar thread...

I never actually- my mate did though, what return would I ahve got?

How many times have you placed the bet? Not nitpicking, but need to tread carefully before placing ?160 bets on somebody else's say! I realise you've posted two successful bets your "mate" (is it a mate or a betting shop?) has given you, but what is his track record on a bigger scale?

Todays bets:

2 against the fave....

Good luck!

15:30 | 6 Motarjm (C Catlin, 11-8 fav); 7 Power Shared (S Drowne, 11-4 ); 1 Mondial Jack (Richard Evans, 14-1 ); 9 ran.

Would u have got money back if u put this bet on??

If you actually read through the forst time I posted these best I said I get them sent to me each week from a mate of mine, so actually read my threads in advance before you make a sarcy comment.

WTF is a Best, and why would it "Pull Off" for Paddyhmfc?? :eek::P

Walter Bishop

its not a mate its a txt service you can sign up for in the daily sport/star, costs so much per week and they send you tips daily!!! A stupid mate of mine has the same thing and it has cost him a fortune in bets and phonebills!!

15:30 | 6 Motarjm (C Catlin, 11-8 fav); 7 Power Shared (S Drowne, 11-4 ); 1 Mondial Jack (Richard Evans, 14-1 ); 9 ran.

Would u have got money back if u put this bet on??

Not sure what the each way odds were for this race, but at best it would be 1/3, so you would get 93 quid back for Power Shared finishind 2nd (at 4/1, including ?40 stake)

From ?160 investment, so a loss of 67 quid

Todays bets:

2 against the fave....

Good luck!

Each Way on a 4/1 and 100/30 shot..not exactly Paddy Power are we:eek:

Only people who know nothing about gambling would suggest this:wavey:

its not a mate its a txt service you can sign up for in the daily sport/star, costs so much per week and they send you tips daily!!! A stupid mate of mine has the same thing and it has cost him a fortune in bets and phonebills!!

No its not a text service.

I get it each week via email, if you dont appreciate it fair enough.

Walter Payton
No its not a text service.

I get it each week via email, if you dont appreciate it fair enough.

Can you answer my question above? I'm honestly not trying to put you down but I'd appreciate answers before I start risking money!

Not sure what the each way odds were for this race, but at best it would be 1/3, so you would get 93 quid back for Power Shared finishind 2nd (at 4/1, including ?40 stake)

From ?160 investment, so a loss of 67 quid

Magic!

nhorse03.jpg

In response to a similar question on a similar thread...

How many times have you placed the bet? Not nitpicking, but need to tread carefully before placing ?160 bets on somebody else's say! I realise you've posted two successful bets your "mate" (is it a mate or a betting shop?) has given you, but what is his track record on a bigger scale?

I have posted the same tipper 4 times on HMFCkickback and all have made a profit.

Thats all you need to know, dont trust me, dont bet, but each has amde a tidy profit.

Walter Payton
I have posted the same tipper 4 times on HMFCkickback and all have made a profit.

Thats all you need to know, dont trust me, dont bet, but each has amde a tidy profit.

I didn't think this last one did?

I didn't think this last one did?

Maybe he forgot about the ?160 bets he placed, and only remembered walking out the bookies with 93 quid ;)

Maybe he forgot about the ?160 bets he placed, and only remembered walking out the bookies with 93 quid ;)

I never put this one on I suggested yesterday as I couldnt get out in the office to put it on, but ahve done it with 2 or 3 of the other ones! :)

Each Way on a 4/1 and 100/30 shot..not exactly Paddy Power are we:eek:

Only people who know nothing about gambling would suggest this:wavey:

as the OP pointed out the last 2 or 3 before this came in.

these tips obviously look to take advantage of races with short priced favourites, and where the next 2 or 3 likely winners are likey to come in at a semi decent price. Even if they dont 'win' your likely to get something back. Its just a different system, i wouldnt use it myself but each to their own.

The Old Tolbooth
as the OP pointed out the last 2 or 3 before this came in.

these tips obviously look to take advantage of races with short priced favourites, and where the next 2 or 3 likely winners are likey to come in at a semi decent price. Even if they dont 'win' your likely to get something back. Its just a different system, i wouldnt use it myself but each to their own.

A good way of describing it mate, and I think a lot of folk dont realise that everyones big enough to decide for themselves if they want to put money on horses thats posted on here or not, keep them coming I say and I'll back each one on merit if I think it's got a wee squeek.

Archived