U 12S SEASON TICKET PRICES

dellboy1971

dellboy1971

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ON GOLD SEASON TICKET FOR U12

GOLD SECTION IS ?19 BRILLIANT AND CAT B FOR U12S IS

?59 ITS JUST DOES NOT INCLUDE GERS ,TIC OR HIBS

IS THAT NOT JUST THE SAME THING ????????

Jambof3tornado

I think they are trying to get more to get the ?19 full ticket rather than the cat B one. Or its a mistake.

donaldius fordovich

I THINK THE KEY FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T GET AN U12 S/T WITHOUT BUYING AN ADULT ONE....

I THINK THE KEY FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T GET AN U12 S/T WITHOUT BUYING AN ADULT ONE....

Exactly, can only get with full paying adult and want more supporters with Cat A tickets, simple!

Jambof3tornado
Exactly, can only get with full paying adult and want more supporters with Cat A tickets, simple!

So go stand outside the ticket office with your ?19 and ask every bloke that comes in if he will get your an under 12's ticket along with his own,doesnt say you have to know each other or sit together!!

So go stand outside the ticket office with your ?19 and ask every bloke that comes in if he will get your an under 12's ticket along with his own,doesnt say you have to know each other or sit together!!

1. Would that not be stealing from the club again?

2. What happens when you need to give name and DOB of the u12, then a 42 year old pitches up with his card on day 1 of new season?

have a word, u12 tickets are for u12's - end of.

Jambof3tornado
1. Would that not be stealing from the club again?

2. What happens when you need to give name and DOB of the u12, then a 42 year old pitches up with his card on day 1 of new season?

have a word, u12 tickets are for u12's - end of.

I thought the poster was under 12,just didnt have an adult that goes with him to the games and yes,under 12 tickets are for under 12's!!!

Do keep up.:sorcerer:

I cannot understand why anyone would want a category B ticket TBH?

Most of the other matches are on TV hence you can watch them elsewhere -- also for some who work some Saturdays it is a good option.

All who contribute are welcome -- they pay their money also and in many cases more than a good portion of the fans who will attend next year.

on the subject of the u12 season ticket.

we renewed our sons season ticket online. he is 11, but turns 12 in june.

we've paid the full concession price, before i noticed that he was designated as a junior 13-18.

couldn't find anything online that stipulates the actual age/dob qualifying for the u12 season ticket.

anyone any idea?

Jambof3tornado
on the subject of the u12 season ticket.

we renewed our sons season ticket online. he is 11, but turns 12 in june.

we've paid the full concession price, before i noticed that he was designated as a junior 13-18.

couldn't find anything online that stipulates the actual age/dob qualifying for the u12 season ticket.

anyone any idea?

My son turns 12 at the end of may and I am waiting on the ticket office staff changing his ticket type online to u12,he is not in the 13-18 bracket so I aint paying the full concession price when it should be ?19.

I think it should read age 12 and under,given that when trying to order online the next age up is clearly 13-18.

Fingers crossed. Either way he will only be 11 when I buy the season ticket.

I am unhappy to say that I gave up my season ticket last year after 10 years (Have regreted it ever since) I have to say though Hearts have got it spot on this year and me and my wee boy of 8 will defenately be coming back this year.

I take it there will be a period where existing season ticket holders can reclaim there seats prior to those like me that let it lapse get the chance?

Can't wait to get back and cheer on the boy's and the wee boy has finally accepted he was just born a Jambo and get'd no choice in the matter.

My son turns 12 at the end of may and I am waiting on the ticket office staff changing his ticket type online to u12,he is not in the 13-18 bracket so I aint paying the full concession price when it should be ?19.

I think it should read age 12 and under,given that when trying to order online the next age up is clearly 13-18.

Fingers crossed. Either way he will only be 11 when I buy the season ticket.

interesting, thanks for that....... think i'll chase it up, we seem to be in similar scinarios................. except i've stupidly went ahead & bought his ticket before noticing the anomally. d'oh!!!

Jambof3tornado
I am unhappy to say that I gave up my season ticket last year after 10 years (Have regreted it ever since) I have to say though Hearts have got it spot on this year and me and my wee boy of 8 will defenately be coming back this year.

I take it there will be a period where existing season ticket holders can reclaim there seats prior to those like me that let it lapse get the chance?

Can't wait to get back and cheer on the boy's and the wee boy has finally accepted he was just born a Jambo and get'd no choice in the matter.

Dates are on the official site regarding when you can buy what. There are seats available right now. I would be tempted to get 2 seats right away then if you want to change them do that over the 30-31st may when the changing seats option is open,that way you wont lose out on getting seats,coz at least you will have some somewhere in the ground.

Anyone else think we will sell out the season tickets??

Dates are on the official site regarding when you can buy what. There are seats available right now. I would be tempted to get 2 seats right away then if you want to change them do that over the 30-31st may when the changing seats option is open,that way you wont lose out on getting seats,coz at least you will have some somewhere in the ground.

Anyone else think we will sell out the season tickets??

cheers for that. I for one think there wont be an empty seat in the house hence the need to get back in early.

Jambof3tornado
interesting, thanks for that....... think i'll chase it up, we seem to be in similar scinarios................. except i've stupidly went ahead & bought his ticket before noticing the anomally. d'oh!!!

They even have my sons date of birth right on his online account so not sure why they have him down as a 13-18 year old,and when I realised you couldnt change it i e mailed them. Not heard anything back yet but I suppose they will have been busy and no rush just now.

Archived