Villa v Everton

Guest Alex Guttenplan

I saw Petrov continuing the celtic tradition of diving for penalties, he really is a cheating barsteward!

I saw Petrov continuing the celtic tradition of diving for penalties, he really is a cheating barsteward!

I'm an Everton fan but it was clear to anybody that Petrov was booted in the head.

Cracking game! I really am loving sunday's. Tired, lying on the couch watching footy.

Hopefully the City game follows suit. Although I reckon 0-0.

It was a cracker - Satan-ta have certainly had a great line up this week, as all 3 games were brilliant. Well, I assume our game was as good on the telly as it was being there.

Sew a button on that Woy Hodgson; great goal by Ireland (not often you'll read those words on this board).

Everton should have won, Ashley Young is an arsehole.

He has no strength and just goes down diving after the lightest touch, hes a disgrace.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Sew a button on that Woy Hodgson; great goal by Ireland (not often you'll read those words on this board).

Wasn't that good! Ran 50 yards without anyone near him then hit a shot which was going wide but took a freak deflection.

This game wouldn't look out of place in the SPL.

Wasn't that good! Ran 50 yards without anyone near him then hit a shot which was going wide but took a freak deflection.

This game wouldn't look out of place in the SPL.

Looked better on the rather broken stream I was watching; humblest apologies.

FFS! Decided not to watch this as i thought it would be pish. It could be my imagination but i'm sure every time i think that it turns out to be a 6 goal thriller!

Man City v Fulham

What a great result for Fulham, coming back at Man City for the second time in 2 seasons and scoring 3 goals away from home 2 weeks running.

1 point behind West Ham in the race for 7th, but West Ham have Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool in the last few games I believe.

I've been saying it for a while, we're going to play Fulham in the Europa league!

Archived