FAO Michael Stewart

N User

Midloth_Iain

Mikeys best game for a long time.

Superb, along with almost everyone else.

Another very good display from MS. I have to say him and Ruben have produced a tremendous partnership. Both of them together are really making us tick at the moment.

hearts_crazy
Can you take Scott Brown out your back pocket?

he needs to get home :)

The most determined player on the pitch, thought he probably did just about shade MOM (Sultana gave it to him). I don't think it's a co-incidence that I was barely aware that Brown was playing today.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was magic today. You would have thought it was him who was the ?4 million player on the pitch today.

Scott Brown is so over rated it's unreal. Pish.

He was indeed immense. I just wish we could merge him and Bruno so we'd have room for a more 'attacking' attacking mid.

Harry Palmer

Does this mean we can sell Stewart for ?5million??:th_love:

Who is 'Scott Brown'?

I've criticised him in the past but he absolutely was phenomenal today.

Keep it up Mikey.

Ray Winstone

I don't really like Mikey Stewart in the team - and still hope Black replaces him next year.

However today he was fantastic.

Did everything we want him to do on a more regular basis!

I don't really like Mikey Stewart in the team - and still hope Black replaces him next year.

However today he was fantastic.

Did everything we want him to do on a more regular basis!

He has been doing it for a regular basis however some people are too stubborn to see it.

Another very good display from MS. I have to say him and Ruben have produced a tremendous partnership. Both of them together are really making us tick at the moment.

Agreed. Both players work well together.

Spot on.

Him and Ruben just never stopped. If they lost the ball they won it back. But very rarely did either of them waste a pass. It is great when you have players with the stamina they have as they don't give the opposition a minutes peace.

michael stewart v scott brown, brown has been punted as a potential spl poty

however i was not surprised today to see mikey absolutely overshadow brown in all departments. since we done away with a defensive midfielder

karapidis/jonsson the football we are playing is getting better and better.

it really beggars belief that some fans can't see the quality mikey has !

JT's & Irons

If he could consistently play as well as that he would be worth a fortune. He was superb today and his attitude was spot on. Never let the head go down and didn't do anythin daft either. Top class.

Stewart was magnificent in midfield today, he's really coming onto a game just now. All over the place and gets stuck right in. Our midfield is looking brilliant just now.

Lochend Brazil

What Browns lacks in ability he makes up for with Heart. When Brown cant time/make his runs or has been on the lash the night before, he looks an average player.

Mikey Stewart taught this boy a footballing lession and that he showed today why he was at Man U.

Another Scotland cap must be on the cards after this type of display, long may it continue.

Fully deserved MOTM for Mikey today, he was outstanding. All our players seem to be hitting form at the right time. Well done lads keep it up.

He was magic today. You would have thought it was him who was the ?4 million player on the pitch today.

Scott Brown is so over rated it's unreal. Pish.

I genuinely think he's one of the worst players to ever play for Celtic/Scotland. Certainly in my time anyway.

I genuinely think he's one of the worst players to ever play for Celtic/Scotland. Certainly in my time anyway.

:laugh:

He was pish today though.

He has been doing it for a regular basis however some people are too stubborn to see it.

Exactly. One of the best midfielders in the country in my opinion.

Total nonsense imo.

Outstanding today. His problem is consistency and keeping the heid. Bit like Zaluikas who I thought had a stand out game today.

Tommy Wiseau

Well said.

Michael Stewart wasn't just unreal today (and he was absolutely fantastic), he's been outstanding for a good chunk of the season. Some refuse to see it though.

He was MOTM today - challenged, ironically, by Zaliukas, another player who some refuse to see the quality of. ;)

I was saying to the boys beside me that you very rarely see if take the game by the scruff of the neck and win it.

He was MOTM today - challenged, ironically, by Zaliukas, another player who some refuse to see the quality of. ;)

Hehe touch?.

I am officially Owned. :42:

I thought the whole team played well today. Fair enough there was a few stand outs in Ruben, Mickey, big Zal after a shakey start and Wallace had his usual no nonsense game. Well done guys, keep it up please!

The Old Tolbooth

I think I need a lie down, I also thought Stewart was outstanding today!

What are they putting in the water down Tynie way these days anyway? :D

That was Mickey's best games since since his return from hubz ,tireless effort no small amount of skill and a good attitude 1st class:th_love:

I only caught the match on the box, but MS was lucky not to concede a penalty.

I'd have been screaming for one if it was at the other end against on of the 'tic.

I only caught the match on the box, but MS was lucky not to concede a penalty.

I'd have been screaming for one if it was at the other end against on of the 'tic.

Feck me, another newbie having a go at a Jambo. We have been infiltrated guys.

john brownlee

No, I don't think so, today he was a powerhouse What I could not understand today was the amount of room he had, Did he make it or was it given to him ? I want every Hearts player to play to their highest capibillities and that includes MS We played as a team today and did not have one primadona in the team long may it last. well done Micheal Stewart and all of the team.

John Revolta
Ying and Yang.

What's next in the "it-was-a-penalty" debate?

Ying - Yang - Yong?

It was a feckin' nailed on penalty.

If you don't concur, then your judgement on anything football should be questioned.

HAND

Ying - Yang - Yong?

If you don't concur, then your judgement on anything football should be questioned.

HAND

Our judgement on football should be 100% through maroon tinted specs.

The free kick before the handball was never a free kick. So justice was done.

scott brown.the most over rated player in scotland cause keith jackson has a hard on for him.not just stewart but the hearts midfield ****ed all over him.stewart was superb the day but very lucky not to give away a silly penalty

i'm a fan of Stewart and imo we always play better with him in the team than we do without him,

not sure about that one

The Old Tolbooth

Ying - Yang - Yong?

HAND

As was our claim in the first half which the ref waved away when a goal bound shot struck a tinkers arm, nailed on penalty!

As was our claim in the first half which the ref waved away when a goal bound shot struck a tinkers arm, nailed on penalty!

nothing to do with the fact that stewarts hand ball was a good shout for them for a penalty

Libertonian_II
Well said.

Michael Stewart wasn't just unreal today (and he was absolutely fantastic), he's been outstanding for a good chunk of the season. Some refuse to see it though.

MS was excellent today. He's been poor, very poor, for most of season IMO

Pleased for Stewart to get the recognition after this performance. When he's on his game there's not many better in the SPL and he's playing really well alongside Ruben.

He's another one out of contract and another one that I hope stays.

nothing to do with the fact that stewarts hand ball was a good shout for them for a penalty

i'm sure he misplaced a few passes as well, anything else? dont let a good performance get in the way of some Stewart bashing ;)

Pleased for Stewart to get the recognition after this performance. When he's on his game there's not many better in the SPL and he's playing really well alongside Ruben.

He's another one out of contract and another one that I hope stays.

the problem is he isnt on his game enough.its easier for an averedge player to look good when everyone else around him is having a stormer.played well the last couple of games but anylise his performance and theres still alot of basic errors there

Archived