Take a draw?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I know there is threads but i just wanted to know everyones opinion on this.

The board seems rather positive today yet i still worry about the looming prospect of playing the mank.

So i would take a draw right now.

Opinions.

A draw isnt a bad result at all and i'd be happy with that.

Although after drawing at Ibrox and Parkhead this season, as well as pumping the huns at tynie last time, there is no harm in being positive.

I'm sure the players will feel this is a winnable game.

It's a winnable game but we all remember winnable games that have turned into nightmares.

I'd take the draw right now

I know there is threads but i just wanted to know everyones opinion on this.

The board seems rather positive today yet i still worry about the looming prospect of playing the mank.

So i would take a draw right now.

Opinions.

FFS, be positive man! Really starting to have my doubts about you...

Whats wrong with a bit of wishful thinking? No point going into the game with a defeatist attitude...HMFC 2 - Mhanky Mhob 0.

**** off. no way would I take a draw! whats a point??? celtic are ****e right now and I fancy us to turn them over today.

I don't go into any game assuming the worst or taking the neutral stance..I always want a Hearts win..of course it don't always happen being a Jambo..but the most important thing our club has is not any player on the pitch..it's the fans..never give up on them! I just remember all the posts in the first 45 at Greyskull..I didn't join in as I still hadn't written them off! The glass should always be half full at the very least and if we have to lick our wounds today (I feckin hope we don't!) I'd rather an attacking Hearts lost a battle..if they play for a draw i'll be gutted!

C'MON HEARTS!!!

I think this is a must win match for Hearts. If we go out and stuff those dirty ****bags i reckon it will really hammer home a message to the rest of the top six. It's also a must win game because we are at Tynecastle, any dropped points at home is a failing imo. Hearts should go into this game thinking that they could potetially be 10 points clear in 3rd place before the other games Kick Off.

WHEN we win today, it is the beggining of our assault for the title.

:smash::smash::smash:

Archived