Tickets not arrived in the post

baggio

Ordered tickets online for the Celtic game online but they still havn't arrived. I'm a bit concerned they might not arrive in time for the game. Does anyone know if theres any chance I can pick up reprints from the ticket office if they don't arrive on time?

Buffalo Bill

Have you tried phoning the ticket office?

Buffalo Bill

Aye, was able to call the ticket office just now and they were really helpfull. Great service. Tickets should arrive tomorrow or I can get reprints on match day if need be. Thought as much but was worried cause I'm getting tickets for other people too.

Italian Lambretta

Same happened to me last week for the Killie game. I had to get tickets reprinted and collect before game.

Seems to be happening a bit too often.:smash:

Think it will be reprints, isn't the morn a bank holiday for the post office?

Think it will be reprints, isn't the morn a bank holiday for the post office?

does that mean a post office holiday?

Think it is a holiday for the posties tomorrow. Saw two of them on the way up my street on the way back from lunch today. Must be trying to get more post out today so they don't have too much of a backlog next week.

I've been informed by my sources that the posties will be out tomorrow. They're off on Monday.

maroonlegions
Ordered tickets online for the Celtic game online but they still havn't arrived. I'm a bit concerned they might not arrive in time for the game. Does anyone know if theres any chance I can pick up reprints from the ticket office if they don't arrive on time?

What is your post code, if you do not mind me asking ,as iam a postie.

maroonlegions
I've been informed by my sources that the posties will be out tomorrow. They're off on Monday.

Correct ,its the English posties that have tomorrow off.

Archived