Where to buy Indian spices..??

moz

Mrs Moz has found a new love of cooking,and all things Indain are top of the menu at the moment.

Trouble is, some of the weird and wonderful recipes call for some weird and wonderful ingredients

Anyone know of any shops in the toon that specialize in selling the said spices and such..??, must be one somewhere.

Cheers.

Mrs Moz has found a new love of cooking,and all things Indain are top of the menu at the moment.

Trouble is, some of the weird and wonderful recipes call for some weird and wonderful ingredients

Anyone know of any shops in the toon that specialize in selling the said spices and such..??, must be one somewhere.

Cheers.

There is a nice wee shop on Albert Street that the Mrs and I use it has a selection of stuff through the back of the shop and its a huge selection she will not be disappointed.

Cheers ted mate, will get HER to check it out.

Hope you and the good lady are well, long time no see.

Shop in South Shields called "Ahmeds International Superstore". Belive me this place is the muts knackers...think he does orders online

There is a nice wee shop on Albert Street that the Mrs and I use it has a selection of stuff through the back of the shop and its a huge selection she will not be disappointed.

Good call, also a few shops at the top end of Leith Walk at Haddington Place.

heartsfc_fan

Not sure if it still exists as I don't really go past it anymore, but there is/was a "Good Food" shop at the bottom of Morningside near the post office. Might be worth a shout for some weird spices.

Say What Again

Not sure which area you're in moz but there's a shop called 'Super Asian Foods' at Jocks lodge.

Pretty busy place.

Cheers "Mad Vlad":qqb007:........West Lothian, but always in the toon

Got to keep her supplied with the stock..!!, she done a blinding "Blond chicken Tikka" last night........ feckin loving her doing this Indian spell of cooking...

Archived