Digital TV

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Seeing as I am now a government statistic, I have found myself watching a lot more tv than normal, especially through the day. Now I'm not knocking the things that or on tv (found myself getting back into a lot of classic show's like Minder and The Professionals) but im amazed at the amount of times certain Digital channels constantly repeat things. I swear to god I have seen the same episode of American Police Patrol at least 10 times in the last fortnight. And Dave have shown every single episode of Top Gear at least 5 times since January.

I suppose I'm lucky that I have Sky as well so theres always something else to watch, but people with only digi boxes or digital TV's must get mightelly pashed off at the number of repeats.

The repeats are awful. I watched Frasier for a while on Paramount Comedy and after about a month I'd seen every episode they were showing. I honestly don't want to watch it again for a long time now-it gets really tiresome when it's the same episodes over and over again.

Seriously, E4 have got to start showing something other than Friends as well. If I see another episode of that I'll cry. Slightly unrelated topic but does anyone else hate the E4 announcer?

Archived