GOODLUCK SCOTLAND!!!!!!!

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

i'm going through to the game so hopefully a decent performance and 3 points for us tonight! any other kickbackers heading through to the game?

As stated on a previous thread, good luck Eggert. Hope you grab the winner and shove it right up the weegie mafia.

i am going!!! - come on scotland....and the ukraine...

I didn't realise they were playing at Hampden tonight.............................

Sexton Hardcastle
As stated on a previous thread, good luck Eggert. Hope you grab the winner and shove it right up the weegie mafia.

Sigh.

PresidentRomanov

Hear hear, go Eggert :sorcerer:

Jambof3tornado
I didn't realise they were playing at Hampden tonight.............................

Its going to be a tight pitch for space with 2 games going on!!!:20:

penicuik jambo

Get right into them from the start, now the crabs not playing lets get things going forward, get them pumped scotland

Destruction Derby

hate hampden at the best of times. hope eggert breaks fletcher into tiny little pieces

scottish_chicP

Could you not have left that rubbish on the previous page so people who actually support their country don't have to read it?

kingantti1874
i am going!!! - come on scotland....and the ukraine...

They arent, but i can support them from afar...

bavariajambo
hate hampden at the best of times. hope eggert breaks fletcher into tiny little pieces

Aye. very nice...... erse!

bavariajambo
Ferguson on the bench. Aye, you fairly stood up to him Burley.:hanged:

Where you hearing this?

Where you hearing this?

On SSN, McGregor and Ferguson named as subs.

FWIW dropping your captain to the bench surely is standing up to him. But JWL's just here to troll.

Could you not have left that rubbish on the previous page so people who actually support their country don't have to read it?

No, it's a thread about the Scotland game of which I have a genuine interest as Heart of Midlothian have a player representing his country. I hope he does well.

Hear hear, go Eggert :sorcerer:

Isn't it amazing that you and Aiden McGeady share many of the same qualities. Two peas in a pod.

On SSN, McGregor and Ferguson named as subs.

FWIW dropping your captain to the bench surely is standing up to him. But JWL's just here to troll.

No it isn't. Dropping him from the squad all together would be standing up to him. Now he is going to play some part of the game anyway. I suspect the GFA have had a hand in this. And people wonder why some folk wish for an Iceland victory.:20:

scottish_chicP
No, it's a thread about the Scotland game of which I have a genuine interest as Heart of Midlothian have a player representing his country. I hope he does well.

Actually I think you'll find it is a thread wishing the SCOTLAND players good luck and I believe there is already a ridiculous "good luck eggert" thread so what is the need to comment on this one?

Sexton Hardcastle
Actually I think you'll find it is a thread wishing the SCOTLAND players good luck and I believe there is already a ridiculous "good luck eggert" thread so what is the need to comment on this one?

The guys a tool. Only doing it to get a reaction. Let him mooch about and make a fool of himself.

The same merry crew of people hijacking threads every time Scotland games come around is embarrassing.

Chad Sexington
No it isn't. Dropping him from the squad all together would be standing up to him. Now he is going to play some part of the game anyway. I suspect the GFA have had a hand in this. And people wonder why some folk wish for an Iceland victory.:20:

Why don't you just wind your neck in and let the people who want to support Scotland get on with it.

You don't want Scotland to win. We get it.

You're doing nothing but blatant trolling, imo.

The guys a tool. Only doing it to get a reaction. Let him mooch about and make a fool of himself.

Job done:smash:

Whats ridiculous about wishing a Hearts player all the best???????

Son Of Anarchy

GOOD LUCK SCOTLAND! We rarely win the games we should so concentrate and attack attack attack.

Can all those anti scottish national team muppets feck off to another thread please?

Dr. Bapswent
Trolls don't normally admit it, fair play to you.

:smile:

Wait for it....

'Totally agree red'

kingantti1874

I genuinely find this incredible, to be honest - there is nothing wrong with wishing eggert or any of our other players well - i hope eggert does well,-from the bench-when iceland are 3-0 down and looking to stop the rot.

Also, i think we are virtually unanimous in our dislike of the GFA but that has nothing to do with supporting the country of your birth at our national game.

People shouting down scotland because of some fundementally misguided political or religous views are absolutely no better than aiden mcgeady or james mccarthy - basically traitors.

Those who dont support scotland basically because we are not very good well - says it all really - probably the same fans that turned up at tynie in august 05...

1.Hate the sfa

2.Hate the weegie media.

3.Love my country, want them to do well in everything they compete in.

4.Hope Eggert has a good game, which will help him progress his career in the right direction.

5.Hope ex hearts players have a good game (gordon and berra) as they done a great job for hearts.

Fu.. the traitors.

Fu.. the doubters

Fu.. the trollers

Get intae them Scotland.

Pete Seeger

I wouldn't mind seeing Scotland win tonight now that Burley has found a set of nads.

I'm hoping Gordon plays well, Eggert stays injury free and Fletcher makes a complete bell end of himself.

Destruction Derby

i never once said i hope scotland lose. i just hope eggert snaps s.fletcher

Son Of Anarchy
1.Hate the sfa

2.Hate the weegie media.

3.Love my country, want them to do well in everything they compete in.

4.Hope Eggert has a good game, which will help him progress his career in the right direction.

5.Hope ex hearts players have a good game (gordon and berra) as they done a great job for hearts.

Fu.. the traitors.

Fu.. the doubters

Fu.. the trollers

Get intae them Scotland.

Well said that man!

Archived