Please McGregor. Do a Boyd

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Swear you'll never play again as long as Burley is in charge and show us all your true colours.

Yer a tube.

Meaning he will only miss tonights game.............................

That's not good.

He is a good back up to Gordon. There are few others capable.

Alexander and Marshall are next in line. No-one else.

alwaysthereinspirit
That's not good.

He showed total disrespect to Burley and the rest of his sober team mates.

He got the starting job Saturday and couldn't control himself to only have a couple of beers after. He's a wee ned who thinks he's above everything else. His assault on Elliot showed him up for what he is. Well done Burley.

That's not good.

How many do you want??

Millfield_Mackem

Hope Craig plays a blinder if he's playing. It'll show our current incumbent that he's wrong by playing our second best keeper.

Hope Craig plays a blinder if he's playing. It'll show our current incumbent that he's wrong by playing our second best keeper.

From what I hear Graig has been told there will be a new manager in place next season - so don't ask for a transfer now.

Millfield_Mackem
From what I hear Graig has been told there will be a new manager in place next season - so don't ask for a transfer now.

HP?

HP?

I have no idea who I have heard you guys will have a new man in place for the new season.

Millfield_Mackem
I have no idea who I have heard you guys will have a new man in place for the new season.

Here's hoping. Its seriously dull watching us at the moment.

MM, I've mentioned on other threads I believe there are comparisons between Fulop and McGreogr. Good shot stoppers but prone to going walkabout, getting out of position, then having to try and recover.

Doubt Fulop is as much of a billy big boots who thinks he is beyond reproach though.

Millfield_Mackem
MM, I've mentioned on other threads I believe there are comparisons between Fulop and McGreogr. Good shot stoppers but prone to going walkabout, getting out of position, then having to try and recover.

Doubt Fulop is as much of a billy big boots who thinks he is beyond reproach though.

Id say you're correct. Fulop seems a grounded lad and just wants to be play football. You never hear him complain, apart from when he isn't playing. Which is a good thing imo.

Id still rather have Gordon in.

Optimus Prime
Swear you'll never play again as long as Burley is in charge and show us all your true colours.

Yer a tube.

Can Barry join him as well.

Alexander has never let Scotland down when he's played. Shame he is happy to sit on the bench behind a mediocre keeper like McGregor. He could easily be playing every week in the Championship.

Archived