EK Hibs

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Here's a wee message to all Jambos living through the West. I saw a car this morning in East Kilbride with the number plate HI85 EK. I didn't think they had spread this far West. I have only actually come across 2 Hobos in EK since I moved through 10 years ago, loads of Jambos mind, most frequent this site too.

Here's a wee message to all Jambos living through the West. I saw a car this morning in East Kilbride with the number plate HI85 EK. I didn't think they had spread this far West. I have only actually come across 2 Hobos in EK since I moved through 10 years ago, loads of Jambos mind, most frequent this site too.

Aye I seen that a couple of weeks ago also. Now live in Edinburgh but grew up and lived in EK for 22 years and still go back regularly to visit the folks.

Couldn't believe it when I seen it!

The boy who drives it has something to do with training youngsters for E.K. Thistle.Took the wee man last summer and was told when he arrived(in his Hearts gear) that the coach was a Hubby,the wee man replied "I won't learn much about football then!"

hearts_crazy
The boy who drives it has something to do with training youngsters for E.K. Thistle.Took the wee man last summer and was told when he arrived(in his Hearts gear) that the coach was a Hubby,the wee man replied "I won't learn much about football then!"

Makes sense, it was in the Village just round the corner from EK Thistle's ground.

There is funnily enough a suporters club in Glasgow called the Westies. They are quite small, don't run a bus or anything, but if you know anyone that wanted to join, they meet on the last Thursday of the Month at the pub across from the Theatre Royal. I've had a drink with them in there, and their pretty decent blokes (if a wee bit misguided).

In the EK school I teach in there are quite a few Hobos. In fact, one wee guy had the cheek to turn up at Parents Night with his Hibs top on! Then he brought me in a Hibs pennant the Monday after the last game at Easter Rd.

In the EK school I teach in there are quite a few Hobos. In fact, one wee guy had the cheek to turn up at Parents Night with his Hibs top on! Then he brought me in a Hibs pennant the Monday after the last game at Easter Rd.

What punishment did you give him then Rossco? Can you still belt the ***** out of the pupils?

I have said before but it still baffles me there is a car round here which has a plate "HBZ 1901" which Ihave never fathomed especially given that at one time it was on a maroon car

Benny Factor
Speaking of car reg's. I saw a car today was the reg: J44 MBO :)

J4 MBO is available to buy at a bargain price of ?60k. :o

heartsfc_fan
J4 MBO is available to buy at a bargain price of ?60k. :o

The car with the reg "J44 MBO" was worth about ?60K funnily enough, IIRC a Maserati or Merc.

It was Eduardas Kurskis. Hibs have just signed him from Kaunas.

Archived