Boruc axed by Poland and sent back to Glasgow

grumpyjambo

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/football/Boruc-axed--by-.5123587.jp

I think this deserves its own thread!!!!!!:10900::10900:

His value must be going into absolute freefall even without the aid of the "credit crunch".

I can see Celtic having to pay another club to take him off their hands.

it is of course said that all goalkeepers are mad but the behaviour of the "holy goalie" on numerous occasions during his time in Scotland is nothing short of disgraceful. I am particularly talking about his antics during Old firm matches. I wonder how many of the great unwashed from both ends of Glasgow have been involved in trouble, assaulted, injured or worse because of his outrageous antics on the park.

I would also add that the authorities have been negligent in their obviously softly softly handling of him over the years, compounding the problem rather than sorting it.

grumpyjambo
His value must be going into absolute freefall even without the aid of the "credit crunch".

I can see Celtic having to pay another club to take him off their hands.

it is of course said that all goalkeepers are mad but the behaviour of the "holy goalie" on numerous occasions during his time in Scotland is nothing short of disgraceful. I am particularly talking about his antics during Old firm matches. I wonder how many of the great unwashed from both ends of Glasgow have been involved in trouble, assaulted, injured or worse because of his outrageous antics on the park.

I would also add that the authorities have been negligent in their obviously softly softly handling of him over the years, compounding the problem rather than sorting it.

Yep, it is time for him to move on, lets have a special welcome for him on the 11th April.

Mr Quagmire

It will be strange if Lukasz Zaluska takes over from him in his natinol team and his club team !!

Hahaha

Karma always comes back and bites you in the bum !

:

I remember when we were in the process of flogging Craig Gordon to Sunderland for ?9M and I was working through in Weegieland at the time absolutely surrounded by Tims.

As far as they were concerned, if Gordon was worth ?9M Boruc was worth ?10M :56:

I wonder what they think he's worth now :D

I think the Tims would struggle to get over ?1.5M tbh.

I remember when we were in the process of flogging Craig Gordon to Sunderland for ?9M and I was working through in Weegieland at the time absolutely surrounded by Tims.

As far as they were concerned, if Gordon was worth ?9M Boruc was worth ?10M :56:

exactly! think some english clubs were interested in signing him around that time - celtic held on to him presuming his value would soar!

hahaha...(ad infinitum)

btw, your dog's pishing on me! :o

Ha, what is it with Celtic signing the biggest manginas? Religious bigot and how fitting that the Poland coach himself has said as much!

alwaysthereinspirit

Smuggling in his girlfriend just shows his contemp for authority. Couldn't go without for one night. Forget the fact he brought his girlfriend to Belfast 2 days after getting death threats. Guy is an idiot.

?He started a religious war in Glasgow and now it?s come back to haunt him. That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast ? as he is hated by most of the Protestant community.?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2350717.ece

Started a religious war!?! He's about 400 years too late.

$ilvery_Moon

The amount of mistakes he has made recently has been criminal. :rofl: I wonder what his market value is now.

r?id=d141MTM7dV5odHRwOi8vaS53cC5wbC9hL2YvanBlZy8yMTkwNC9hNy5qcGVn

Do not fear for wee Artur during these tough economic times, he has found a new job!

He certainly suits the MacDonalds top well he`s just a silly bug ger for himself anyway, liable to be punted at the first opportunity.

One of the reasons I believe Gordon is better than both McGregor and Boruc is his ability to learn from mistakes.

Boruc and McGregor (plus Boyd of a year ago) believe themselves to be untouchable. An attitude neither seems capable of changing.

At one point I may have had a touch of sympathy for them. Just because you are in the public eye, doesn't mean your deserve your personal life blazened across the front pages. Then again, if you thrive off the unmerited praise on the back pages............

I fully expect Gordon to come out of this 'blip' in his career a better goalkeeper and person, whereas I will gleefully watch Boruc and McGregor self implode.

Smoked-Glass

Yes your right about gordon learning from mistakes. I remember he dropped a ball against slovenia at hampden in the 1st qualifer for 2006 WC. He managed to back track and grab it on the line.

Usually when you make a mistake you are a punished for it and have to learn from it. Gordon wasn't punished for it but still learned from it.

Yes your right about gordon learning from mistakes. I remember he dropped a ball against slovenia at hampden in the 1st qualifer for 2006 WC. He managed to back track and grab it on the line.

Usually when you make a mistake you are a punished for it and have to learn from it. Gordon wasn't punished for it but still learned from it.

Better not mention Celtic at Parkhead.

I was thinking more along the lines of coming for and missing cross ball against Norway (Crowd pressure - Anderson & Webster were just about managing with the Norwegians full back howitzers of long throws) and diving at Gow's feet at Falkirk.

He now only comes for cross balls he is 100% sure of getting and stands up tall when one on one rather than diving in.

blondejamtart

Couldn't happen to a better person! Cannot stand him - hope his fall from grace continues in spectacular fashion, and if McGregor was to follow suit, so much the better!

Guest jambomickey
Couldn't happen to a better person! Cannot stand him - hope his fall from grace continues in spectacular fashion, and if McGregor was to follow suit, so much the better!

spot on blondie.

Archived