Willie Bauld Dinner Videos

Stuart Lyon

Stuart Lyon

Because Youtube only allow you to post a maximum of 10 minutes I have had to split the video into 3 parts.

I apologise for the quality but the lighting in the Gorgie Suite was quite poor and I haven't quite got used to my fairly new camcorder.

Enjoy.

Guest jambomickey
Because Youtube only allow you to post a maximum of 10 minutes I have had to split the video into 3 parts.

I apologise for the quality but the lighting in the Gorgie Suite was quite poor and I haven't quite got used to my fairly new camcorder.

Enjoy.

was it a good night mate?

Well done Stuart! You did a great job. That tribute to John Cumming choked me up.

Cheers

Lynn

Great stuff. If any of the Willie Bauld Memorial Committee are reading this could they, please, do something about the timing of the evening. The ticket said 7 for 7.30 but the meal was not started until well after 8 with a consequence that the last speaker had not started his contribution at 11.30pm. Wrinklies should be in their beds by that time. Somebody needs to take charge next year for getting the whole thing moving along more quickly.

Archived