Car auctions - anybody bought at one?

blairdin

There's a strong chance my insurance company are going to call me tomorrow to tell me that my car's a write-off.

Fully expect to end up with around ?1,000 to ?1,200 settlement if they do, but not sure I can be bothered with the Autotrader and trapsing all over the place looking at replacements.

Anybody been to any of the auctions - are there any bargains to be had for that kinda money?

Doctor FinnBarr
There's a strong chance my insurance company are going to call me tomorrow to tell me that my car's a write-off.

Fully expect to end up with around ?1,000 to ?1,200 settlement if they do, but not sure I can be bothered with the Autotrader and trapsing all over the place looking at replacements.

Anybody been to any of the auctions - are there any bargains to be had for that kinda money?

I'm going back 20 odd years mate but when I worked for Kennings we used to send ex hire cars to auction and they would go dirt cheap considering they spent time and money getting them back to showroom standard. High mileage but well looked after, but now, sorry don't have a clue.

:th_love:

Archived