Gary Teale.

haganajambo

haganajambo

Come on now, that's enough.

What is he doing in training that is getting him a game for Scotland? He's absolutely horrendous.

Better call Saul

What is he doing in training that is getting him a game for Scotland? He's absolutely horrendous.

I thought that about barry ferguson

jamboinglasgow

When I saw him getting subbed I was outraged...that Morrison had not started from the begining.

why the hell was he chasing the winfer when naysmith had that covered??

he could have been in position when THAT cross came in, instead of pishing about!

but hey ho:hanged:

Mr Loverman
why the hell was he chasing the winfer when naysmith had that covered??

he could have been in position when THAT cross came in, instead of pishing about!

but hey ho:hanged:

och, it's only a game :20:

Fourcandles

Horrendous, hopeless and hideous.

:56:

Charlie-Brown

Jim Jefferies tried to sign him for Hearts when he played at Ayr Utd but missed the transfer deadline to agree a deal.

Jim Jefferies tried to sign him for Hearts when he played at Ayr Utd but missed the transfer deadline to agree a deal.

He was also due to go on loan to Motherwell this season before Nigel Clough took over at Derby.

colinmaroon

Another Vlad Blunder!!!

High Roller

teale is murder,he just hasn't got what it takes at scotland level and never will.

morrison should have been on from the start instead of teale.

Another player benefiting from the myth that the Championship is of a very high standard.

And Alexander? FFS what`s happening? McCormack ran about like a lost wee laddie too.

I know we were playing a decent side but some of those so called pros that played for us had no intelligence or know-how in which to help our cause.

Tynecastle Valhalla

the guy is an imposter,no idea why he got a start. he is pacey and that is obviosly what has kept him in football.

ability-wise he is awful.

morrison should have started. could probably name over 10 players that would be picked ahead of him, actually on reflection probably 30.

Another player benefiting from the myth that the Championship is of a very high standard.

And Alexander? FFS what`s happening? McCormack ran about like a lost wee laddie too.

I know we were playing a decent side but some of those so called pros that played for us had no intelligence or know-how in which to help our cause.

I don't have a good word to say about Teale or Alexander but I thought McCormack did reasonably well....

I don't have a good word to say about Teale or Alexander but I thought McCormack did reasonably well....

Thought he was our best player myself - the best by a long way going forward certainly.

Thought he was our best player myself - the best by a long way going forward certainly.

I say reasonably because I'm not convinced anyone was outstanding yesterday. Whether or not that has anything to do with the opposition, I can only hope... ;)

But McCormack did well, yes....

Guest jambomickey
I say reasonably because I'm not convinced anyone was outstanding yesterday. Whether or not that has anything to do with the opposition, I can only hope... ;)

But McCormack did well, yes....

would agree with that red.

Alexander,Teale and Naysmith are not good enough to play for Scotland.

Why was Hutton brought in the squad? He has been injured for 5 months so he gets put back in the squad?! Wheres the logic in that.

Alexander for the 1st goal is just walking and watching WTF does he think hes playing at?

Also McGregor I still think he should have saved Huntallars header, Thats my opinion anyway and even for the 2nd goal, if they never scored it Holland IMO would have had a penalty as you can see hes clearly shoving a Holland player out the way.

Our goal I think should have stood but then again we got beat by a far far far better team.

Burley better not play that same team on Wednesday and Gordon should walk straigh back in the team.

I would drop McGregor,Alexander,Teale but keep Naysmith as hes the only left back there, but why was Wallace not in the squad anyway

Teale was abysmal.. He constantly tried to knock the ball past a player and run round him when the other guy was younger, and faster than him. You would think after the first time it never worked he'd try something else. Oh no. Oh Gary continues.

Don't get me started on Alexander. Complete waste of a jersey. What he was doing for the 1st goal is beyond me. He stood and watched Huntelaar run right past him. I know Neilson's pish but i'd rather have him there than an over-rated imposter there.

Archived