Kids at half time

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Anyone on here been involved in any of the kids teams that have had a run out at half time? I've e-mailed the club 3 times about it and never had a reply yet.

When the U11 team i am involved with done it (V Celtic) We had a fantastic day,the boys went to Riccarton in the morning for coaching for one hour,the coaches were superb with them and they all enjoyed it. They each got a 'free' hearts top.We then went to Tynie where they were admitted to the game,around 25 minutes into the game we went into the bowels of the stadium and got ready.As the teams walked up the tunnel at half time the lads ran out and played on the pitch in front of a full house.

Every player will remember the experience for years to come!!

It did cost ?20 per head but was top value for money.I believe the money goes to the Hearts Community trust.

If you want the direct number of the guy,PM me.

PS...There is a photographer on the pitch taking photo's,each boy gets a CD full of pics as well.They also got a free Matchday programme.

Disser Pointon
Cant help you but I do know every kid is charged ?8.

Hearts are doing it to make money.

Dont really have a problem with that to be honest, a great experience for the kids. When you consider what some of the Premiership clubs charge for having your kid as a mascot, its nothing. My Hearts daft lad would pay double that for the privelage to run out in front of the fans.

Disser Pointon
When the U11 team i am involved with done it (V Celtic) We had a fantastic day,the boys went to Riccarton in the morning for coaching for one hour,the coaches were superb with them and they all enjoyed it. They each got a 'free' hearts top.We then went to Tynie where they were admitted to the game,around 25 minutes into the game we went into the bowels of the stadium and got ready.As the teams walked up the tunnel at half time the lads ran out and played on the pitch in front of a full house.

Every player will remember the experience for years to come!!

It did cost ?20 per head but was top value for money.I believe the money goes to the Hearts Community trust.

If you want the direct number of the guy,PM me.

PS...There is a photographer on the pitch taking photo's,each boy gets a CD full of pics as well.They also got a free Matchday programme.

PM sent m8, cheers for the info.

Archived