Kaunas denied participation in both top leagues

KisLas

FBK Kaunas and their unoficial feeder team Atlantas have been denieded partisipation in both top Lithuanian leagues (A Lyga and I Lyga). Kaunas withdrew their aplication for the A Lyga previously and asked to participate in the I Lyga but were denied. Looks like it's amateur football in the II Lyga or the end for Kaunas.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Looks like it's amateur football in the II Lyga or the end for Kaunas.

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Dr. Bapswent

I predict lots of teeth gnashing and feet stamping over something that has almost zero direct relation to Hearts.

Yet still people with throw their hands in the air and lament the damange its going to do to HMFC and why as an apparent Hearts supporter they are dismayed.

I feel for the Kaunas fans I really do......except that dick that wiz blowin the horn durin the Rangers game, he can go **** himself.....but the honest hard working, non horn blowin fans have my sympathy.

Sexton Hardcastle
FBK Kaunas and their unoficial feeder team Atlantas have been denieded partisipation in both top Lithuanian leagues (A Lyga and I Lyga). Kaunas withdrew their aplication for the A Lyga previously and asked to participate in the I Lyga but were denied. Looks like it's amateur football in the II Lyga or the end for Kaunas.

Arent all things pretty much the same?

Patrick Bateman

In my opinion, I predict some posters will repeat their opinion on this thread several times, just to make sure we, the kickback audience understand. Once again, I apologise for having an opinion.

I've never been one to have massive rants about Kaunas or call the players by their number but I'd happily end the Kaunas connection now.

I can see the benefits we've had from it but now I wouldn't be too bothered if we lost all the Kaunas players and never got another one. I'd rather have guys on permanent deals.

The joke's out that Kaunas wanted to swith to I Lyga due to the fact that they just signed a deal with Mittre and each club get's 70 free balls :th_sad:

Why can't they play in I Lyga Kislas?

From what I can see is disrespect for the FA, fellow clubs, disruption of the league etc. Also both clubs will face the disciplinary commitee for some their public statements.

Bordeaux 03
From what I can see is disrespect for the FA, fellow clubs, disruption of the league etc. Also both clubs will face the disciplinary commitee for some their public statements.

Strange, I can vaguely remember Kaunas being welcomed to play there by the head of the I Lyga, can't remember his name. Maybe it was just Vlad propaganda. :gangsta:

Strange, I can vaguely remember Kaunas being welcomed to play there by the head of the I Lyga, can't remember his name. Maybe it was just Vlad propaganda. :gangsta:

No idea what your talking about. Ok. Im off!

shaun.lawson
I predict lots of teeth gnashing and feet stamping over something that has almost zero direct relation to Hearts.

Yet still people with throw their hands in the air and lament the damange its going to do to HMFC and why as an apparent Hearts supporter they are dismayed.

As well as being a Hearts supporter, Dr B, I'm a football supporter in general. The contempt Romanov has shown for Lithuanian football and Kaunas fans - as the late Brookes Mileson effectively displayed contempt for the Gretna fans who were there before he came along - has been quite disgraceful. No club should ever be someone's toy, just to be disposed of when they wish with no recourse.

If Kaunas go under as a result surely we can't continue with our "current signing policy"..............:42:............................................:drummer:

Can someone tell me in 2 sentences or less what I've missed? Why are Kaunas bombed out both these leagues?!

The Colonel

Does this mean we're going to have floods more Kaunas players not wanting to play amateur football coming here!?

i predict that this thread will soon be furnished with copious amounts of personal opinions as to the dastardly role his royal vladness has played in all of this saga. these personal opinions will of course be disguised as commonly accepted facts... as is mandatory around these here parts.

Who gives one?

Are Hearts out of SPL? Are we out of business?

If the answer to both those questions are no then I genuinely couldn't care less.

I can't get excited about this. :cry2:

There are loads and loads of Hearts fans who say they would support Hearts if they were playing in the amateur leagues. I'm sure if they had one of the extremely representative polls that is typical of KB that the overwhelming majority would be quite happy crowding round the touchline at Saughton Park to cheer on our favourites.

This being the case, why aren't Kaunus fans the same? :th_love:

I can't get excited about this. :cry2:

There are loads and loads of Hearts fans who say they would support Hearts if they were playing in the amateur leagues. I'm sure if they had one of the extremely representative polls that is typical of KB that the overwhelming majority would be quite happy crowding round the touchline at Saughton Park to cheer on our favourites.

This being the case, why aren't Kaunus fans the same? :th_love:

All 25 of them.

More seriously Kaunas do have a small hardcore element who would probably follow their club anywhere but the general public who are interested in football will just switch to the next thing. In this case LKKA ir Teledema who were admited to A Lyga. Kaunas never really did anything to build up a loyal fanbase. In any case the Kaunas people will still have their basketball and most wont really notice anything as they usualy remember the club only when they play rangers or liverpool or have a top of the table clash with Ekranas.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Maybe Vlad has seen how the SFA and SPL have jumped to the defence of the Old Firm's suggestion of putting their reserves in the Third Division and thinks surely they can't refuse Hearts third team Kaunus to join as well

And for those who are slagging off the Kaunus players at Hearts they obviously never watched us in 2003-2004 season or have ever seen Andy Watson in a Hearts jersey :biglaugh:

I hope they sort it out, either joining the amateur league or rebuilding links with the Lyga. The worst case scenario is that they go out of business and VR decides to work his magic over here.

The longer he fecks up over there I am delighted, long my it continue IMO.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I hate FBK Kaunas.

Same here.

I'll be celebrating tonight after this news. :sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

Harry Roberts

i'll save my hatred for those who deserve it

those from glasgow or our neighbours from the east

I hate FBK Kaunas.

Same here.

I'll be celebrating tonight after this news. :sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

i'm with you there.

Any justification for this or just for the hell of it?

Guest jambomickey
Any justification for this or just for the hell of it?

just can't stand our signing policy involving them.

Quite frankly, I can't really understand why anyone here should be getting their knickers in a twist over this.

Harry Roberts

again, this signing policy

csaba gets the chance to have a look at players and decides whether they arrive or not, isnt that what happens ?

sure that's what he said

don't see the problem with it myself, more players have returned to kaunas than have stayed here

i think zaliukas, miko and to a lesser extent cesnauskas have all contributed something positive to the team. kello looked decent for a spell but has fell down the pecking order and i'd expect him to return at some point , again no problem for me

just can't stand our signing policy involving them.

you hate kaunas because of your dislike for our signing policy?

that's a bit like one workman hating his fellow workman because their boss insisted that he used his fellow workman's less than adequate tools.

mental, barking.

Guest jambomickey
you hate kaunas because of your dislike for our signing policy?

that's a bit like one workman hating his fellow workman because their boss insisted that he used his fellow workman's less than adequate tools.

mental, barking.

we must have a record number of loan signings from one club.

we must have a record number of loan signings from one club.

what? we only have about 3 or 4 now.

even so... why hate kaunas for the policies of the one man who controls policy at both clubs?

Guest jambomickey
what? we only have about 3 or 4 now.

even so... why hate kaunas for the policies of the one man who controls policy at both clubs?

now! how many have we had in total? it's a joke signing policy.

If Kaunas get wrapped up or become an amatuer team. Would there players have there contracts cancelled/terminated etc?

I think a read somewhere on here that a lot of the higer earners/foregin players are allready away. Is this right or am I making it up.

now! how many have we had in total? it's a joke signing policy.

so you didn't like there being so many loan signings? that's your prerogative and your right.

why let it continue to eat you up? you'll give yourself a bleedin' ulcer man.

Guest jambomickey
so you didn't like there being so many loan signings? that's your prerogative and your right.

why let it continue to eat you up? you'll give yourself a bleedin' ulcer man.

just my opinion!

Archived