The Terror line

ToadKiller Dog

ToadKiller Dog

No not a ghost train,

Heard an advert on the radio for the first time for the new phone service to call if you think somebody is up to terrorist tricks ,At one point its says if in a busy shopping precinct you see someone studying the cctv layout for example .

I would presume they might be shoplifters rather than terrorists but not being in the spy fraternity what do i know

So apart from reporting someone looking dangerously like a Muslim ,how do i go about spotingt someone on a terror reconnaissance trip rather than someone looking for a new cardigan ?

or should i just use it to shop that family in the street i dont like,you know the family ?.

I am all for reporting criminal activity to the police but this seems a scare the public gimmick open to mischievous abuse and maybe even dangerous.

I wonder when Brown will order the tanks to Heathrow Airport once again.

This is a disgusting Government - playing the terror card while they bomb and kill innocent people in 2 wars in the East.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I wonder when Brown will order the tanks to Heathrow Airport once again.

This is a disgusting Government - playing the terror card while they bomb and kill innocent people in 2 wars in the East.

Perhaps he will order them in again when the counrty is attacked.

Would it be better to leave these places open to attack when a greater state of emergency exists?

Bomb and kill innocent people?

Hardly, sadly civilians will die in a war but you make it sound like they are the target.

Perhaps he will order them in again when the counrty is attacked.

Would it be better to leave these places open to attack when a greater state of emergency exists?

Bomb and kill innocent people?

Hardly, sadly civilians will die in a war but you make it sound like they are the target.

It is all about politics. From February 13

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2758753.stm

The highest profile protests about the forthcoming Iraq War were on February 15 2003.

I feel very sorry for our brave soldiers and the innocent civilians being placed in harms way for Brown's ego.

Archived