Aw naw, Korobotchup on the loose again...

Victorian

he's vlad puppet.

What is it with you guys and your fascination with marionettes? Seems a little childish.

Surely if he's Vlads puppet he'll not be doing "feck all". He'll be all singing, all dancing, an if he is doing "feck all" its Vlads fault for no pullin the strings.

being sport director i would imagine it would have been down to him to make the fax for farkas arrived on time?

ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gigolo-Aunt
he's basically just a spy in the camp imo and i know ex players who said so.

Of course he is Vlads eyes and ears up at Riccarton. Think everyone realised that.

Ex players?

:42:

Guest jambomickey

we'll agree to disagree guys! i wouldn't trust anything this regime say or do because they've proven in the past at any given time they can come up with some madness.

he's basically just a spy in the camp imo and i know ex players who said so.

spy :goofy2:

He can only be a 'spy in the camp' if he is working for the opposition.

He is working for Hearts. :sorcerer:

spy :goofy2:

He can only be a 'spy in the camp' if he is working for the opposition.

He is working for Hearts. :sorcerer:

dn-1-0823-james-bond.jpg

AK 007 at the last board meeting.

I've heard a whisper of Linfield Vs Hearts on the 14th of July:yes2::yes2:

As have I.

I'm keeping 'em crossed.

Toxteth O'Grady
korabochup is a failure.

Correct, Anatoly and Angel should have been punted at the same time as Frail.

If we are looking at cost cutting Anatoly and his interpretor should be first on the list, they contribute zilch.

As have I.

I'm keeping 'em crossed.

Better be I am booked up already, I can't think of any other reason to go to Belfast at that time of year:innocent::46::sweatdrop:

0,,10289~3715880,00.jpg

I've more respect for Swiss Tony now that he's stopped dying his hair the same shade as my shed.

339898_thumb_thumb.jpg I think he's telling Csaba that he feels he's picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue.

hearts_crazy

This thread is ridiculous.

Vlad is finally keeping his nose out of team affairs, but all it takes is for someone to mention the name of Anatoly Korobotchka and it's all ridiculous, completely unfounded conspiracy theories on Kickback again.

I'm willing to bet the OP has been watching the Hearts official site for months, coiled like a cobra waiting for the merest mention of the name 'Korobotchka' just so he can post a childish, thinkly veiled attempt at rattling the cages of our resident conspiracy theorists.

FFS, the guy is only doing his job, there is no 'hidden agenda' here (other than that of the OP of course). Can we all grow up and move on now please?

Archived