Driver and Glen to return for Killie

jamboceej

nice one. let's hope we rip them a new one. massive massive game for us this one.

Agreed, though i think they're all going to be from now on in.

Would be nice to have a go from the off for a change. If fit, have Glen on from the start with Nade, Driver and Obua on the wings, and Bruno and Ruben in the middle. I can't, however, see this happening unfortunately.

I think Killie are prime for a shoeing....it would be good to keep our confidence up as well, not to mention the goal difference.

Would be nice to have a go from the off for a change. If fit, have Glen on from the start with Nade, Driver and Obua on the wings, and Bruno and Ruben in the middle. I can't, however, see this happening unfortunately.

I think Killie are prime for a shoeing....it would be good to keep our confidence up as well, not to mention the goal difference.

we're now into the zone when relegation threatened teams start scrapping for their lives and often play well above themselves. these kind of games can be dangerous.

In all his time here, Csaba has shown no inclination to 'go for it'. He will do what he always does and that is set the team up not to concede a goal and to win - somehow. Killie are, indeed, crap but the first imperative is to win the game.

We_are_the_Hearts

Personally I would reward the players who made the comeback at Ibrox. what message does it send out if they are dropped?

Bench of Driver, Glen, Tullberg, Jonsson, Miko and Templeton gives good options!!

Charlie-Brown

There are very few if any easy games in the SPL and Killie have a good recent record at Tynie so we should be cautious about being 'over-confident' - we cannot take 3 points for granted.

Ryan Gosling

MacDonald

Neilson Zaliukas Karipidis Wallace

Obua Stewart Palazuelos Driver

Aguiar

Elliot

Bench: Balogh, Jonsson, Templeton, Glen, Nade, Tullberg, McGowan.

Disser Pointon
There are very few if any easy games in the SPL and Killie have a good recent record at Tynie so we should be cautious about being 'over-confident' - we cannot take 3 points for granted.

Agreed, I cant remember us ever having given Killie a horsing in recent years, always a tight fixture.

Charlie-Brown

MacDonald

Neilson Zaliukas Karipidis Wallace

Obua Stewart Palazuelos Driver

Aguiar

Elliot

Bench: Balogh, Jonsson, Templeton, Glen, Nade, Tullberg, McGowan.

If Driver plays then I think either Miko or Chesney will be on the bench in just in case Driver suffers any reaction to his injury - also think Mrowiec will be a sub.

we played better with a two-pronged attack at ibrox. far more options for the wingers. time to see that more often. nade needs to be dropped for a few aswell.

Teuchterjambo
Personally I would reward the players who made the comeback at Ibrox. what message does it send out if they are dropped?

Bench of Driver, Glen, Tullberg, Jonsson, Miko and Templeton gives good options!![/quote

Sounds like some strange logic to me - did most of these guys you wish to reward not play in the first half also at Ibrox and you want to reward them ? Did Tullberg not play a part in the comeback but you leave him out ?

On the other side of the coin what on earth has Andrew Driver done wrong that he should suffer at the expense of guys who were quite frankly an ebarassment first half at Ibrox - if you don't believe me ask Csaba.

BTW that bench may just need a bit of balancing !

would love to see:

Macdonald

Neilson Zal Karapidis Wallace

Jonsson

Stewart Aguiar

Glen Driver

Nade

subs: Balogh, Mcgowan, Palazuelos, Obua, Elliot, Templeton, Tullberg

We_are_the_Hearts

Bench of Driver' date=' Glen, Tullberg, Jonsson, Miko and Templeton gives good options!![/quote

Sounds like some strange logic to me - did most of these guys you wish to reward not play in the first half also at Ibrox and you want to reward them ? Did Tullberg not play a part in the comeback but you leave him out ?

On the other side of the coin what on earth has Andrew Driver done wrong that he should suffer at the expense of guys who were quite frankly an ebarassment first half at Ibrox - if you don't believe me ask Csaba.

BTW that bench may just need a bit of balancing ![/quote']

It was 2-2 when Tullberg came on and he still lacks sharpness. Jonsson being on the bench allows cover for the whole back 4. Palazuelos on the left gives our midfield more balance if we are playing 2 up front. Also, you have to be careful when coming back from a hamstring problem so I would start Driver on the bench.

...........................Balogh............................

Neilson.........Karipidis........Zaliukas......Wallace

.........................Palazuelos.........................

Driver........Aguiar................Stewart.......Elliot

.............................Nade.............................

.....................................Balogh

Neilson.................Jonnsson.........Zaliukus...........Wallace

.........................Karapidis

.............Aguiar......................Ruben

..................................................................Driver

..........................Glen

.......................................Nade

Archived