That man Dodds

The xx

Just got around to watching the Sportscene highlights just now and heard the new Andy Walker talking about Mark Kerr regarding his headbutt attempt on Jones. Dodds said, "he's a good lad, it's not in his make-up I'll give him that".

Now would I be wrong in saying that this is the second time he has said this about Kerr this season? I seem to rememeber an incident but I'm not whether it was something he was sent off for or something he should have been sent off for. Maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out.

If I am right, then how many times does this thug have to re-offend before it is deemed part of his make-up? I'm sorry if this sounds petty but I really can't stand Billy Dodds. It's nothing to do with his ex-clubs, nothing to do with him being anti-Hearts (I'm not even sure if he is), and I don't have anything against BBC or the Glasgow media (apart from the tabloids, but maybe that's tabloids in general). I just think he is a terrible pundit who spouts **** most of the time he taks.

Still, it could have been worse, it could have been Murdo MacLeod!

Archived