Calderwood Must Go- Dons Fans(NHC)

Whitley Jambo

Whitley Jambo

Seems that the sheep have reached the conclussion that JC is not the man for the job. Severin gets slagged as well but they offer Ugly Diamond as his replacement as " inspirational " leader. Ha Ha Ha , deluded fools one and all.

Calderwood must stay !http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/7963266.stm

Seems that the sheep have reached the conclussion that JC is not the man for the job. Severin gets slagged as well but they offer Ugly Diamond as his replacement as " inspirational " leader. Ha Ha Ha , deluded fools one and all.

Calderwood must stay !http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/7963266.stm

Will McGhee get on that flight from Steeltown to Aberdeen, wait a minute. :qqb010:

ToadKiller Dog
motherwell has an airport??

Well its more of a long since closed site of major employment now converted into a country park ,but have been told you can land aircraft on it,if you are careful and avoid the needles and broken glass.

slashishere

The sheepies I know have always wanted him away, they really cannot stand him and his master tactics.

Although I believe he's on quite a good contract which he certinally wont be walking away from, and the sheep cant afford to buy out.

marshallschunkychicken
motherwell has an airport??

Expect a crisis of conscience at Motherwell International Bus Station.

:smash:

monkfish1979

Did anybody else see the Jimmy-meter they made up on the news? Absolute genius.

tartofmidlothian
And it is not just the manager that has attracted their attention with some of the players' abilities also called into question.

"Scott Severin is not an inspirational captain. I think the majority of the fans would prefer Zander Diamond as captain because he's a leader," Duncan continued.

Quite right. Then can we get Severin back on a free in the summer please? Would be a handy and not too expensive utility player, IMO.

"We're not selfish. We know where we were under Alex Miller, Ebbe Skovdahl and Steve Paterson and this is a lot better, but nothing is happening just now."

Jeez-o, the Cods have bad memories. We know where you were under that lot, too. As far down the ***tter as you ever have been for the last 20 years.

As much as I'm not a fan of Tango, it's a bit rich to call for the sacking of a manager who's doing a half-decent job of keeping them in the hunt for Europe. Never mind, boys. McGhee'll have you beating Real Madrid again when he gets the job. Sure he will.

Carl Spackler

Idiots. They just don't like Calderwood (who can blame them).

The fact is he's had f'all money to spend and is consequently probably doing a pretty reasonable job.

Idiots. They just don't like Calderwood (who can blame them).

The fact is he's had f'all money to spend and is consequently probably doing a pretty reasonable job.

Not sure he's been that skint to be honest Carl. However I think the real concern is that they have no consistency and you just don't know what Aberdeen will do on any given day. Well in fact that's maybe not true, as you can almost guarantee that a weekend defeat of the likes of the Huns - will most probably be followed by a Wednesday Cup exit to a lowly SFL team :smash:

What I would say is that I've never really considered us to have been outplayed by Aberdeen in recent years ?

They have managed the odd Tynie victory ( one during our absolute nadir of 07- 08 I think ? ) but it's nothing like the old 'damage limitation' when Alex Ferguson's Dons came here in the 80s.

Carl Spackler
Not sure he's been that skint to be honest Carl. However I think the real concern is that they have no consistency and you just don't know what Aberdeen will do on any given day. Well in fact that's maybe not true, as you can almost guarantee that a weekend defeat of the likes of the Huns - will most probably be followed by a Wednesday Cup exit to a lowly SFL team :smash:

What I would say is that I've never really considered us to have been outplayed by Aberdeen in recent years ?

They have managed the odd Tynie victory ( one during our absolute nadir of 07- 08 I think ? ) but it's nothing like the old 'damage limitation' when Alex Ferguson's Dons came here in the 80s.

Not skint no but I wouldn't say Aberdeen have been known to spend any more than most other SPL teams in recent years. The Aberdeen fans have certainly got a right to complain about inconsistency though, I agree.

Fantastic to see Aberdeen struggling and the fans turning against the team :smash:

Correct. Long may it continue. I love seeing Northern Sellik suffering. :hanged:

Thig Ar Latha
The sheepies I know have always wanted him away, they really cannot stand him and his master tactics.

Although I believe he's on quite a good contract which he certinally wont be walking away from, and the sheep cant afford to buy out.

That pretty much sums it up. I live in Aberdeenshire and don't know any Dons Fans who like him, or want him anywhere near the place. The Board gave him a new contract last year and can't afford to even think about sacking him.

I'd like to see Tango Man's record up there, I think it must be pretty decent in the league. He even got sheep beyond the group stages in Europe. Still, they've been gash in the cup.

I'm certainly no fan of Tango - but some of these Dons fans have short memories. Do they remember how poor they were under Skovdahl, Miller etc? The bottom line is they are still well in the race to finish third this season.

I also find their reaction to cup defeats way over the top. Yes they should beat Dunfermline at home and should have beaten Queen of the South and Queens Park before that - but they do not have an entitlement to win these games.

I've lost count of the amount of times we've been beaten by lower league sides - but our reaction is not usually to immediately call for the manager to be sacked.

slashishere
I'm certainly no fan of Tango - but some of these Dons fans have short memories. Do they remember how poor they were under Skovdahl, Miller etc? The bottom line is they are still well in the race to finish third this season.

I also find their reaction to cup defeats way over the top. Yes they should beat Dunfermline at home and should have beaten Queen of the South and Queens Park before that - but they do not have an entitlement to win these games.

I've lost count of the amount of times we've been beaten by lower league sides - but our reaction is not usually to immediately call for the manager to be sacked.

Honestly are you being serious? have you ever come on here after any game when we've been beaten let alone lower league, plenty of fans calling for heads to roll.

Honestly are you being serious? have you ever come on here after any game when we've been beaten let alone lower league, plenty of fans calling for heads to roll.

Yes there will always be a few folk who go over the top - but anyone who's been watching Hearts for any length of time is (sadly) so used to seeing us knocked out by lower league opposition that you almost come to expect it. The most recent examples being Airdrie in the league cup this season, Dunfermline in the Scottish cup a couple of seasons ago and Livingston when George Burley was in charge.

slashishere
Yes there will always be a few folk who go over the top - but anyone who's been watching Hearts for any length of time is (sadly) so used to seeing us knocked out by lower league opposition that you almost come to expect it. The most recent examples being Airdrie in the league cup this season, Dunfermline in the Scottish cup a couple of seasons ago and Livingston when George Burley was in charge.

There fans are gutted because they know that having not won the cup for so long, over the past few seasons with someone in charge with a bit of know how they very well could have been winning the SC.

You could say the same about us but we've won it twice since they last did

Archived