Match in full

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

I taped it from Rangers TV (:56:I know). A few observations:

According to the well informed commentator Mike Tullberg is German and Ruben's goal was his first this season.

What the feck is it with Kris Boyd and diving in the box? And why does he always get away with it scot free. For those who haven't seen it I am talking about an incident where Robbie Neilson touches him on the arm and he does a triple back somersault with pike before looking at the ref in disbelief when he waves play on. Watch this fecker, every single time Rangers are up against it he will ALWAYS without fail go down in the box. Miko has been demonised for one dive, Boyd does it every time he plays a game FFS, and no-one in the media utters a single word about it.

Mendes got booked for diving when Mike Tullberg tackled him just outside the box, Tullberg takes the ball off his foot and Mendes takes the opportunity to trip over his outstretched leg. According to the commentator it was a stick on free kick. Just before that there was a very similar incident in the box involving Nacho Novo. Again the ball is clearly taken and the Novo takes the opportunity to take the fall, commentator reckoned that was a foul too.

Zaliukas was immense.

Elliot made a huge difference and looked really dangerous on the ball.

Tullberg didn't really get a touch of the ball, but still did more than Nade.

Didn't think I would ever say this but I would start the next game with Elliot and Tullberg in a 4-4-2. Nade's had his chance, i'm bored watching him bumble around like a sloth in slo mo now.

Goose Baxter

According to the well informed commentator Mike Tullberg is German and Ruben's goal was his first this season.

What the feck is it with Kris Boyd and diving in the box? And why does he always get away with it scot free. For those who haven't seen it I am talking about an incident where Robbie Neilson touches him on the arm and he does a triple back somersault with pike before looking at the ref in disbelief when he waves play on. Watch this fecker, every single time Rangers are up against it he will ALWAYS without fail go down in the box. Miko has been demonised for one dive, Boyd does it every time he plays a game FFS, and no-one in the media utters a single word about it.

Mendes got booked for diving when Mike Tullberg tackled him just outside the box, Tullberg takes the ball off his foot and Mendes takes the opportunity to trip over his outstretched leg. According to the commentator it was a stick on free kick. Just before that there was a very similar incident in the box involving Nacho Novo. Again the ball is clearly taken and the Novo takes the opportunity to take the fall, commentator reckoned that was a foul too.

Zaliukas was immense.

Didn't think I would ever say this but I would start the next game with Elliot and Tullberg in a 4-4-2. Nade's had his chance, i'm bored watching him bumble around like a sloth in slo mo now.

I heard that as well, i just started shouting at the telly and got the look from the Mrs.

Comentators are usually good with stats and info about players but this guys didnt have a clue.

I taped it from Rangers TV (:56:I know). A

The jury's still out on Nade. There must be a player in there somewhere but he has no pace over 3 yards. He's fast when he gets going though.

Francis Albert
Zaliukas was immense.

I also watched the whole game taped/recorded from Rangers TV. Agreed on Zal (MoM by a mile) and Elliot. Nade tried but he seems to have put back on the weight he lost and then some.

The commentator, though clearly biased, seemed less so than the BBC radio and Sportscene guys.

Mark_Mywords

Mendes starts to dive BEFORE contact is made... very very obvious dive. Yes... Tullberg clips him..... AFTER he starts to dive.

The commentators on Rangers and Celtic TV aren't great but I'm glad we get to watch the matches on those channels.

I was watching the Hearts U19s game a few weeks ago against Celtic and the number of mistakes the commentator made was pretty amusing. Can't remember many now but one of them was calling Mark Cowan, Mark Conroy.

I taped it from Setanta and one of my observations relates to Obua, who has been getting improved reviews in recent weeks. It is well documented that he was at fault for the first goal but I consider he could have prevented the Ferguson goal. Ferguson was unmarked and it appears that Obua was closest to him but made no attempt to intervene.

I also watched the Hibs game and noted Riordens shot which hit the woodwork. Again Obua was closest to him and could possible have intercepted.

Despite the recognized improvement in his play, Obua is a defensive liability and this aspect of his play has to be corrected.

bpl

WeeToonJambo
I taped it from Setanta and one of my observations relates to Obua, who has been getting improved reviews in recent weeks. It is well documented that he was at fault for the first goal but I consider he could have prevented the Ferguson goal. Ferguson was unmarked and it appears that Obua was closest to him but made no attempt to intervene.

I also watched the Hibs game and noted Riordens shot which hit the woodwork. Again Obua was closest to him and could possible have intercepted.

Despite the recognized improvement in his play, Obua is a defensive liability and this aspect of his play has to be corrected.

bpl

I agree about Obua's defensive frailties but I think he more than makes up for them with the amount of chances he makes at the other end. The second goal on Saturday came from an Obua cross with his right foot so maybe he's been working on that. If Csaba could get him to improve his defensive awareness he would be a bigger asset. It would be interesting to see how many assists Obua has since coming into the team. I can think of several.

Jamcan agree with your point as obua does need to improve his defensive work but i dont think he can be put at fault for the ferguson goal. Dave was marking the near post and when he headed the ball back out to mendez he went back expecting a cross

Zaliukas was immense.

I actually forgot Kris Boyd was playing, he was so anonymus!

Billy the Jambo
The jury's still out on Nade. There must be a player in there somewhere but he has no pace over 3 yards. He's fast when he gets going though.

You are right there is a player in Nade somewhere .The fat ******* Nade has ate him

You are right there is a player in Nade somewhere .The fat ******* Nade has ate him

How long do we give him? we have been saying for ages 'there is a player in Nade somewhere.'

He needs to get his finger out and get in shape, I am a PT and would give him free PT outside his normal training to get him in shape then we would see if there is a player in him so we can either get rid or have a star on our hands!

Jasonauskas
The jury's still out on Nade. There must be a player in there somewhere.

He ate him

Archived