Platinum ST holder nite with Csaba

Delboy1998

Anyone going on Thu 2nd April in Gorgie Suite?

Should be a cracking night.

Robbie Neilson and Csaba attending.

Auld Reekin'

Yeah - got tickets for it today. Should be interesting.

Shame us mere mortal ST Holders do not get invited to a night with Csaba.

Im sure there will be another night for Bronze season ticket holders where you will get to put your questions to the girls who work in the ticket office, the waiting staff in the Gorgie Suite and Eduard Malofeev.

Im sure there will be another night for Bronze season ticket holders where you will get to put your questions to the girls who work in the ticket office, the waiting staff in the Gorgie Suite and Eduard Malofeev.

Just got a horrible vision of Malofeev serving bevvy in the Gorgie Suite!

Jeez!

How long do you think he'd/we'd last?

Auld Reekin'
I had a dream I spent a night with Csaba last night.

My love for the guy is bordering on obsession.

:eek:

http://www.hoboerotica.net ???

:D

Can't be arsed with stuff like that. One won't find out anything earth shattering. :hanged:

Hope everyone that does go enjoys it though.

Buffalo Bill
Can't be arsed with stuff like that. One won't find out anything earth shattering. :hanged:

Therapist, I'd just like to congratulate you on your 1,690th post.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

Just out of interest, I'm a Platinum S/T holder: do I need tickets for this or just bring my S/T?

How do people find out about this? I can't see anything on the website.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

:sorcerer:

A milestone some might say.

Buffalo Bill.

Damn, if I'd have known that I'd have retired Therapist on 1690 and joined as a new user. :10800: :10800: :10800: :10800: :10800: :10800:

Remind me to tell you about our taxi journey from Edinburgh airport after getting back from the game in Basel. :sorcerer:

Auld Reekin'
Just out of interest, I'm a Platinum S/T holder: do I need tickets for this or just bring my S/T?

Buffalo Bill

You need tickets - there were still some left as of this afternoon. Details:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1595137,0 0.html

Hearts Heritage

Buffalo Bill

I got an e-mail last week be worth checking they have your e-mail address correct.

Fat Striker

Buffalo Bill

I got an email from the club last week. I emailed them back asking for a ticket and they replied the next day saying the ticket was in the post.

Got the ticket the following day.

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Thanks for the info on this. They never sent me an email about this. I'll have to phone them tomorrow. I'll be annoyed if all the tickets are gone. Been a platinum ticket holder for years and I was at the last 2 meetings with George and Rixy.

Ive been to all of these over the last few years, this will be the first time that the same manager has lasted to do a second. Although there's still a week to go :56:

I'd say all the other managers trotted out the usual party line however Csaba was certainly more entertaining & as well as being hard to stop him once he starts he did give you the impression that he's in charge and knows the club and its problems inside out. It also hurts your head sometime trying to work out what the feck he's going on about ! Star

132goals1958
I got an email from the club last week. I emailed them back asking for a ticket and they replied the next day saying the ticket was in the post.

Got the ticket the following day.

Likewise

Have to say I'm a bit miffed that this is only for Platinum ticket holders, I've been a ST holder for 10 years and just because I prefer to sit in Section G I am excluded from things like this.

I'm not trying to say I'm a better fan than the Platinum ST holders but it just sucks how fans miss out on things like this purely because of where they sit on a match day

Have to say I'm a bit miffed that this is only for Platinum ticket holders, I've been a ST holder for 10 years and just because I prefer to sit in Section G I am excluded from things like this.

I'm not trying to say I'm a better fan than the Platinum ST holders but it just sucks how fans miss out on things like this purely because of where they sit on a match day

Agree 100%.

davemclaren

I don't think it's where they sit that's the issue it's how much they pay. It's meant to encourage you to go for the premium seats.

I think this is included in the extortionate price that they charge the Platinum ST holders, like the programme which usually arrives late and is never read.

It is worth going to though. I'll be back after really enjoying listening to Csaba at the one earlier this season.

I don't think it's where they sit that's the issue it's how much they pay. It's meant to encourage you to go for the premium seats.

thats the thing I'm in a gold section (I think) and I would have no issues paying a little bit extra to get the opportunity to go to one of these things

Its been a long time baby
I think this is included in the extortionate price that they charge the Platinum ST holders, like the programme which usually arrives late and is never read.

It is worth going to though. I'll be back after really enjoying listening to Csaba at the one earlier this season.

To be honest, only once has the programme arrived late after a game after 3 seasons which isnt too bad, and I got a letter saying sorry for it as well.After buying programmes at the games for the last 20years and never reading it as I am at the game and maybe going elsewhere after and chucking it, I actually read the programme these days and enjoy it,better than reading the sports pages on a Sat morning.

Seat snobbery of the highest order:hammer:

PresidentRomanov

I'm a bit miffed I don't get free drink and a meal before kick off, like the corporate supporters, but at least I have the sense to know, you get what you pay for :sorcerer:

I am a platinum season ticket holder but only because they changed section C to platinum a few years ago. We pay quite a bit extra so why shouldn't we be entitled to extra benefits? I think there is also the fact that they probably couldn't do it for all season ticket holders, they'd need to do it over quite a few nights which probably wouldn't be feasible. I'm not being elitist, it's just that I'm a better fan than you.....

Buffalo Bill

I've sorted myself for tickets now.

I went to Csaba's stand-up in the GS last November and I came away punching the air. That's what the man does to you.

Is the bar open?

Buffalo Bill

PresidentRomanov
I've sorted myself for tickets now.

I went to Csaba's stand-up in the GS last November and I came away punching the air. That's what the man does to you.

Is the bar open?

Buffalo Bill

I'm going too BB, bar opens at 6:30pm :sorcerer:

So who are the guests for Silver & Gold Season Ticket holders then Al?

I was done then!Paid more than that.

Correction, I think it may have been ?415, and because I re-ordered it in time it was ?385

Correction, I think it may have been ?415, and because I re-ordered it in time it was ?385

Just about to post that,mate.Got the discount as well.

Still nae night oot for us proles!

Nucky Thompson
We pay quite a bit extra so why shouldn't we be entitled to extra benefits? I think there is also the fact that they probably couldn't do it for all season ticket holders, they'd need to do it over quite a few nights which probably wouldn't be feasible.
I totally agree.

I am a platinum season ticket holder but only because they changed section C to platinum a few years ago. We pay quite a bit extra so why shouldn't we be entitled to extra benefits? I think there is also the fact that they probably couldn't do it for all season ticket holders, they'd need to do it over quite a few nights which probably wouldn't be feasible. I'm not being elitist, it's just that I'm a better fan than you.....

Yeah but I don't sit in G and pay the Gold rate because thats all I want to pay, I do it because I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else so purely because I choose to sit somewhere where there is an atmosphere I miss out. If they charged platinum rates for G upper I'd still pay it

I can't remember what category my seat is but it's not Platinum, sadly. I'd love to go to something like this but I'm not moving elsewhere in the stadium for the privilege.

They should organise something like this as a ticketed event for anyone who wants to pay but doesn't get the freebie option. It'd be a wee money-spinner for the club and it gives the rest of us mere mortals a chance to get a Q&A with the man himself.

thehibsareintheirbeds

just emailed for tickets- assuming there are some left. mon the csaba.....

Archived