Juraj Halenar

jayjay

Hearts have enquired about the possibility of getting this boy from slovan Bratislava. Some of you may remember he is the guy that scored a hat trick for artmedia bratislava against Celtic. He is Csaba"s Number 1 target in the summer. Talks are ongoing. No source going to be revealed yet but lets just say it is someone with an interest in the deal!

Jambof3tornado

Goal a game strikers do not grow on trees. I will celebrate when he is paraded round tynie wearing the glorious maroon!!!

The Future's Maroon

Please tell me your source is not football rumours?!!!!

11 goals in 11 starts this season according wikipedia.

In Slovakia and Lithuania are ranked higher.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not to be a killjoy but I reckon a striker with that record is going to be out of our reach unfortunatly. But the fact that Csaba is looking at that kind of player with that kind of record is encouraging. But having said that didnt Makela have a similair kind of record?

Optimus Prime

Will we be able to afford this guy? If he's that good i would expect him to be receiving significant interest.

Does anybody know his current contract situation.

I'm titilated by the rumour

Yet something within me says I wish I hadnt heard it, I wish it wasnt "out there".

We rarely land the people there are rumours about

Please tell me your source is not football rumours?!!!!

I can confirm my source is not football rumours. Like i said it is someone with a big interest in the deal. I am sure you can understand thats about as much as i can say just now.

The Future's Maroon
Hearts have enquired about the possibility of getting this boy from slovan Bratislava. Some of you may remember he is the guy that scored a hat trick for artmedia bratislava against Celtic. He is Csaba"s Number 1 target in the summer. Talks are ongoing. No source going to be revealed yet but lets just say it is someone with an interest in the deal!
Jayjay, hope you dont mind but I have pinched your post for another forum I am on.

You still get the credit, if its true!

Jayjay, hope you dont mind but I have pinched your post for another forum I am on.

You still get the credit, if its true!

Crack on mate.

His birds mpre than welcome too!!

I wish he hadnt paid ?30 for that ball.

Photo would have been much better without it.....

Well he constantly spells VR as "Ramanov" too. Maybe he has certain letters missing from his keyboard?

Maybe he has a predictive text keyboard and once the mistake was made it could never be rectified. I pray for an answer to his affliction, think of the children.

Hope he's better than his brother Jabampot.

Me an my mate met the very man! We went to an Artmedia game. Cant remember if he scored or not. ?1.50 for the ticket, 36p a beer! He's lean he's mean, he's a ****in goal machine!

CIMG0892_thumb.jpg

Nucky Thompson
jayjay, you don't happen to be Darren Murrays wee brother John James do you:earmuffs:

londonjambo
Me an my mate met the very man! We went to an Artmedia game. Cant remember if he scored or not. ?1.50 for the ticket, 36p a beer! He's lean he's mean, he's a ****in goal machine!

He looks thrilled to bits right enough :stunned:

:qqb007:

GC

He looks thrilled to bits right enough :stunned:

:qqb007:

GC

I know, we told him the boy taking the photo was a hibby, hence his expression :cool2:

The People's Chimp

Rumours abound in Edinburgh that Juraj is on the verge of signing for future European Champions Heart of Midlothian. The pride of Scotland, owned by Vladimir Romanov, are eager to purchase a new striker to partner Christian Nade next season as the Maroon men aim to win the Europa Championship at the first time of asking.

:)

Goldstone Wonder

Isn't the OP a professional footballer or mates with some players? That would suggest he may know an agent and there is something in this.

h-e-a-r-t-s
Isn't the OP a professional footballer or mates with some players? That would suggest he may know an agent and there is something in this.

Well if I know anything about the accuracy of Wikipedia pages, then I can say with some confidence that we are on the verge of signing him. Happy days!

Cut The Crap

Jeez, this nonsense has started early this year...

Personally, I can't wait until the next transfer window closes. :yawn:

Denny Crane

Can I be the first to say BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He's killing the club .... etc

Decent goal scoring record as well. Maybe we've asked Weiss about him (the Artmedia manager that we tried to get in the summer).

Only problem would be that we'd probably have to pay cash to get him.

Denny Crane
Two words......

Cleaning woman.

Then again, anything can be written on wikipedia. This was the entry earlier on today:

Juraj Halen?r (born June 28, 1983) is a Slovak football player, who currently plays for ?K Slovan Bratislava in the Slovakian First Division.

He has played in two junior tournaments for his country, the Under 19 European Championships in 2002 and the Under-20 FIFA World Youth Championship in 2003. In the 2004/05 season he scored 12 goals for Inter Bratislava in the Corgoň Liga, before transferring in the 2005/06 season to Artmedia for 20 million Koruna.

In his second game for Artmedia on July 27, 2005, he scored a hat-trick against Celtic in the 2005 UEFA Champions League second qualifier.

At Artmedia he plays his third season now. 2005/06 he scored 6 times in 28 matches, 2006/07 he made 9 goals in 29 matches. In the first 11 matches of the current season he striked 11 times.

Rumours abound in Edinburgh that Juraj is on the verge of signing for future European Champions Heart of Midlothian. The pride of Scotland, owned by Vladimir Romanov, are eager to purchase a new striker to partner Christian Nade next season as the Maroon men aim to win the Europa Championship at the first time of asking.

Shame whoever last felt the need to add their throughts to Wikipedia couldn't spell Andrius Velicka's name properly.

Archived