On todays Real radio

CocoBear

I am travelling through to thier studio this afternoon as my mate wrote a song 3 weeks ago for a charity gig he was doing with Real Radio,s presense there. its about Alan Rough,s perm to the tune of On the march with Allys Army song they loved it so much they invited him along to sing it live during tonights show. some people on here may already know this person as he plays in loads of bars in town and goes by the name of Acoustic David. anyway i know everyone says they dont like the show but its for the charity CHAS so its for a good cause so hopefully you will like it and tune in?

I am travelling through to thier studio this afternoon as my mate wrote a song 3 weeks ago for a charity gig he was doing with Real Radio,s presense there. its about Alan Rough,s perm to the tune of On the march with Allys Army song they loved it so much they invited him along to sing it live during tonights show. some people on here may already know this person as he plays in loads of bars in town and goes by the name of Acoustic David. anyway i know everyone says they dont like the show but its for the charity CHAS so its for a good cause so hopefully you will like it and tune in?

what time are you due to be on?

we are to be in studio and set up 4 4.30 but not sure when it will go out at? perhaps during the phone in just not sure yet??

I do listen to the show & like it, most of the time.

Anyway, if it's helping the CHAS charity then brilliant.

Well done on helping CHAS, Great cause,BUT Nothing on this Earth could make me tune into SpewHUN Cameron or his Fat Gimp Roughie!!

To Thicker Pundits on Radio You'll never find, ANYWHERE!!

Heard the other day on RR SpewHUN introduced as a Shock Jock...WTF...Shocking, Maybe...:hanged:

Charlie-Brown

The CHAS Rocking Horse Ball at Prestonfield is a great event every year - people should definitely make the effort to go if they get the chance. :)

The CHAS Rocking Horse Ball at Prestonfield is a great event every year - people should definitely make the effort to go if they get the chance. :)

Just need to make sure you keep the Missus quiet during the the auction bidding though eh !! :56:

Archived