Willie Bauld Dinner on Saturday - who's going?

Therapist

I will be there for the 1st time.

Looking forward to it a great deal.

Is there much drinking done?

Is there much drinking done?

No mate. Bring your car and you'll be able to drive home without a problem. Or give me and the lads a lift up to Harry's or the Rat Pack. :sorcerer:

No mate. Bring your car and you'll be able to drive home without a problem. Or give me and the lads a lift up to Harry's or the Rat Pack. :sorcerer:

:laugh:

Walter Payton

I'm there but I'm struggling to shift a second ticket after a mate couldn't take it. Anyone want it?

portobellojambo1

I am going along, will be my first time in attendance.

If choosing to support a function run by another SC makes me pretentious than I am happy to be referred to as pretentious.

So what's the story at these things? What happens?

It's a secret.

I am going along, will be my first time in attendance.

If choosing to support a function run by another SC makes me pretentious than I am happy to be referred to as pretentious.

Shocking attitude IMO.

Surely not. People dont actually make plans to go there do they? Its a poor mans Fingers and thats a pile of guff as well! Grab a granny and some fud on piano singing Hey Jude 4000 times in a row whilst you drink poorly poured Gins. Bad times.

Buffalo Bill

I'm hoping Towzer will formally invite me to the WBD next year.

He presented me with a lovely vase when we were both there in 1998.

Buffalo Bill

Surely not. People dont actually make plans to go there do they? Its a poor mans Fingers and thats a pile of guff as well! Grab a granny and some fud on piano singing Hey Jude 4000 times in a row whilst you drink poorly poured Gins. Bad times.

I'm always melted by the time I get there, so have always wondered what it's like. Thanks for enlightening me.

I'm always melted by the time I get there, so have always wondered what it's like. Thanks for enlightening me.

I was thinking Madchester for afterwards. The sight of us look BEZ-ing up in the tin flutes would be a right laugh:biglaugh:

happy-mondays-01.jpg

+

Reservoir_Dogs.jpg

I was thinking Madchester for afterwards.

Pah, you youngsters. :th_love:

Where is it?

Pah, you youngsters. :th_love:

Where is it?

@ Faith in The Cowgate:th_love:

@ Faith in The Cowgate:th_love:

Would I get a seat? :th_love:

Would I get a seat? :th_love:

No you miserable old sod, a night of dancing like Bez is on the cards:sorcerer:

Walter Payton

I've still got the spare ticket for tonight and don't think I'm going to be able to shift it. Anyone that wants it can have it for free (as long as they buy me a few drinks ;)). I'll check my PMs at 5pm, if somebody wants the ticket (dress code is shirt and tie) drop me a PM and the first person can have it.

Archived