CURRENT BUN TV

Hilary Briss

Thunderstruck

Just in and spared the first half. Phew!

Really poor picture - looks like they used a mobile phone to video the game.

taped it this morning waiting for the wee man to finish watchin last nights Family guy to watch the mighty JT's

I'm guessing that was the Rangers TV commentator and not the Setanta one? Seemed biased but not in an extremely obvious way like Hearts world are.

I'm guessing that was the Rangers TV commentator and not the Setanta one? Seemed biased but not in an extremely obvious way like Hearts world are.

Setantas own commentator.

I'm not surprised. The way he was crying for a couple of fouls, for example the one Mendes was booked for diving, and claiming the ball hadn't crossed the line for our first made me think he worked for Rangers!

I'm not surprised. The way he was crying for a couple of fouls, for example the one Mendes was booked for diving, and claiming the ball hadn't crossed the line for our first made me think he worked for Rangers!

Eh?

Thunderstruck

Sounded antipodean, was it Lovell?

Eh?

Haha oops. What I'm saying (or trying to) is that the commentator seemed too biased to be a neutral commentator but then I realised it is Setanta we are talking about here and that's why I'm not surprised about the Rangers' bias.

Haha oops. What I'm saying (or trying to) is that the commentator seemed too biased to be a neutral commentator but then I realised it is Setanta we are talking about here and that's why I'm not surprised about the Rangers' bias.

It's cool mate, I get you now. :)

Archived