Congratulations Eggert

speedbump

not bad for a player dubbed "one of vlad's faceless cast of thousands" by world renowned football expert keith jackson.

eggy will be the one reason why i will watch the match.

not bad for a player dubbed "one of vlad's faceless cast of thousands" by world renowned football expert keith jackson.

eggy will be the one reason why i will watch the match.

True!

Congrats to the boy, thoroughly deserved the way he`s played for Hearts this season.

Well done Eggy. Well deserved. Quality player underrated by the west coast media.

Hope he doesn't dive against Scotland like a certain teammate did....

The thing is it wasn't a dive in the first place, bunch of weegie gunts.

Well done Eggert you clearly deserved the call up. Now all we need is for Wallace to get the recognition he deserves. If there is a better scottish left back playing at the moment he must be some player.

Generic Username
The thing is it wasn't a dive in the first place, bunch of weegie gunts.

Come on now.

It was a dive, there's little point in discussing that point.

The whole media outcry after it was the real scandal. You'd have though Miko had murdered someone in the penalty box then eaten their face the way the red tops went on about it.

Guest jambomickey
Great news for the lad.

Hope he starts, has a great game and Scotland pump them 3-0.

that would do for me! and hopefully he doesn't pick up an injury.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I would give up a kidney for Eggy to be Scottish. Absolutly exactly what we need in our team in the centre of the park. Cool under pressure, comfartable with the ball at his feet and he will work for 90 minutes and more. He piddles over Ferguson as a centre mid IMHO. Well done son.

Mr Quagmire
Congrat's, he was desperate to be involved. Hope Scotland rip them to shreds though.

Now that Eggy is in there squad ill be supporting him and his team.

Club before country for me every time. :20:

Ron Burgundy
I would give up a kidney for Eggy to be Scottish. Absolutly exactly what we need in our team in the centre of the park. Cool under pressure, comfartable with the ball at his feet and he will work for 90 minutes and more. He piddles over Ferguson as a centre mid IMHO. Well done son.

Ferguson is twice the player Eggert will ever be and I do not get any joy from saying that.

Birregrande
Well done Eggert you clearly deserved the call up. Now all we need is for Wallace to get the recognition he deserves. If there is a better scottish left back playing at the moment he must be some player.

This does it for me. Congrats Eggert, and hope Wallace gets recognised (as if).

Well done Eggert. Hope he plays a blinder.

Will be interesting to see where he gets a game for Iceland. Apart from in goals, is there a position he hasn't played for us this season?

Archived