UFO Hovered over Scotland.

Munch

ToadKiller Dog
The intergalactic transfer window has just opened and they have to come here looking to sign Kris Boyd :20:

Close but found this picture of Boyd on the intergalactic news wire,think he has won an award.

John_Edward_awarded_on_South_Park.jpg

maroonlegions
The intergalactic transfer window has just opened and they have to come here looking to sign Kris Boyd :20:

:yes2::qqb006:

The SFA are riddled with their infiltrators.

maroonlegions

They demonstrate that British officials were more concerned about advanced new aircraft being developed by the Russians and Americans than little green men.:radar:

The files include numerous cuttings from magazines and newspapers relating to rumours that the US military was developing a hypersonic spy-plane known as Aurora.

Could be the Aurora spy plane but even these released documents contain bits of disinformation in them when they know that these documents are on public display.I would not rule out the spy plane explanation though.

I was looking forward to seeing a picture but no....

hows this one.:sorcerer:

The Future's Maroon

Please dont judge me on this, but I swear on Xmas eve around 1am myself and my Dad watched out the kitchen window at what was several UFO's....I say UFO's as it was three or four lights hovering and moving vertically and horizontally (not all in the same sequence), clearly not a plane or fireworks and has had us miffed since.

I tend to think 'something' might be out there somewhere....but my old man is totally against believing in it, he can not deny what he saw tho!

If just me and my old man saw it I would understand beng slated, but one of my neighbours mentioned it a few weeks later too.

Strange, very strange!

Please dont judge me on this, but I swear on Xmas eve around 1am myself and my Dad watched out the kitchen window at what was several UFO's....I say UFO's as it was three or four lights hovering and moving vertically and horizontally (not all in the same sequence), clearly not a plane or fireworks and has had us miffed since.

I tend to think 'something' might be out there somewhere....but my old man is totally against believing in it, he can not deny what he saw tho!

If just me and my old man saw it I would understand beng slated, but one of my neighbours mentioned it a few weeks later too.

Strange, very strange!

Maybee you seen this ?

maroonlegions

Strange, very strange!

On a serious note,(hopefully there will be one day on here), if you can be bothered you can report it to MUFON , who will log it in their data base for future references.They will investigate it and with the professionals and experienced dudes they have.The report form is easy to fill in and you can do it on line by the link that i provided.They will check if any aircraft or military activity was present at the time of your sighting.You never know it could have a logical explanation and for your own peace of mind eh.

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.htm

maroonlegions
Close but found this picture of Boyd on the intergalactic news wire,think he has won an award.

John_Edward_awarded_on_South_Park.jpg

Barry the crab looks a bit perplexed though.:sorcerer:

Daydream Believer
On a serious note,(hopefully there will be one day on here), if you can be bothered you can report it to MUFON , who will log it in their data base for future references.They will investigate it and with the professionals and experienced dudes they have.The report form is easy to fill in and you can do it on line by the link that i provided.They will check if any aircraft or military activity was present at the time of your sighting.You never know it could have a logical explanation and for your own peace of mind eh.

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.htm

I had never heard of that before but it sounds very sensible. If they can elliminate all the logical explanations it will narrow things down a bit. I saw something wierd in Aberdeen about 8/9 years ago and assume that it was some stange weather phenomenon or something but I would have liked to hear if there was anything going on there that night.

I had never heard of that before but it sounds very sensible. If they can elliminate all the logical explanations it will narrow things down a bit. I saw something wierd in Aberdeen about 8/9 years ago and assume that it was some stange weather phenomenon or something but I would have liked to hear if there was anything going on there that night.

Northern Lights? :drunk:

Strange, very strange!

Did the front of the thing you saw have a red glow ?:11700:

• 2 weeks later...
Greedy_Jambo

I don't know what to make of all that. Lots of ufo's there but not one comes close enough to any of the camera's to get a proper look at it.

Isn't this always the case? even here on earth.

portobellojambo1

If you had just filled up the local equivalent of a Ferrari with sufficient diesel to travel billions of light years would you not want to have a look around Scotland.

I watched that and I am still none the wiser as to what people find so fascinating by such things. Off the top of my head I could name three families from Niddrie Mains who are a bigger danger to Earth, and who are more 'space'd out than anything I could see in any of those video clips (I would suggest there are a lot of people making a lot of money out of people who believe such video nonsense).

deesidejambo

UFOs and aliens and that are defo real. I've never seen any myself but they are defo real cos other people say so.

Greedy_Jambo
UFOs and aliens and that are defo real. I've never seen any myself but they are defo real cos other people say so.

haahh

Carl Spackler

Everything exists and nothing exists. That is a certainty.

You are better not engaging in existentialist thought though else you are likely to go stark raving mad.

Everything exists and nothing exists. That is a certainty.

You are better not engaging in existentialist thought though else you are likely to go stark raving mad.

You could be right i got a mate who is convinced that Spit the dog is real.

And he will argue blind that this dog is real:qqb016:

maroonlegions
I don't know what to make of all that. Lots of ufo's there but not one comes close enough to any of the camera's to get a proper look at it.

Isn't this always the case? even here on earth.

Well if NASA are confused about some of them what chance have we mere mortals.You are right about the distance i some of them but still anomaly's.

maroonlegions
If you had just filled up the local equivalent of a Ferrari with sufficient diesel to travel billions of light years would you not want to have a look around Scotland.

I watched that and I am still none the wiser as to what people find so fascinating by such things. Off the top of my head I could name three families from Niddrie Mains who are a bigger danger to Earth, and who are more 'space'd out than anything I could see in any of those video clips (I would suggest there are a lot of people making a lot of money out of people who believe such video nonsense).

Well NASA are none the wiser and people will have their own views on this but there are still anomalies here whether they are from Niddrie or not.

maroonlegions

What people? NASA are at a lost for some of them, people in the know a lot more than me and you are perplexed on some of these sightings .Is that the people you are referring too or??:sorcerer:

maroonlegions

Making money or not it still leaves the question that even NASA have reluctantly admitted on one of them , UNIDENTIFIED enigma .

Making money or not it still leaves the question that even NASA have reluctantly admitted on one of them , UNIDENTIFIED enigma .

So NASA Have Admitted to seeing a Ghost ?

deesidejambo
What people? NASA are at a lost for some of them, people in the know a lot more than me and you are perplexed on some of these sightings .Is that the people you are referring too or??:sorcerer:

Yes I refer to NASA. I used to work there and they have evidence but they keep it secret. I've seen some if it and it looks real to me.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

Subscribers: Videos Analysed During THURSDAY Chat!

15-Apr-2009

From 7 to 8 pm Pacific on April 15 on a different day of the week -

Real UFOs...or not?

Video artist and CGI expert Steve Neill will be with us during our subscriber chat from 7 to 8 PM on Thursday April 16. PLEASE NOTE that this chat is on Thursday, rather than Wednesday (as it usually is). Steve will look at videos from YouTube or other online sources and let you know whether or not he sees any evidence of fakery. So get the URLs of those videos you've been curious about and drop them into the chat. Steve will look and comment! For an example of just how real a fake video can appear on YouTube, click here. Steve will also tell us what to look for to become more discriminating video explorers. His website is FantasiaGrey.com .

Art credit: freeimages.co.uk

This should sniff out the fake UFO videos on YouTube, what better dude than a Video artist and CGI expert.

confirmation_aliens_corrected.jpg

Fancy going for a pint anyone, "just the usual barman".

you are a pretty sad man. those unidentified objects don't mean anything i'm sure they have a rough idea on what they are such as light reflections or lit up space dust from the big shiny white tin they are in up in space with loads of colourful lights on the side. they just can't narrow their choices down. unidentfied doesn't mean unknown. stop wanting to believe in this stuff and start rationally deciding for yourself what you are looking at. you are becoming too predictable.how long before you mention you having your own opinion and listening to your 'experts'. for the record though i do believe we are not alone. i don't see this as proof however.

maroonlegions
you are a pretty sad man. those unidentified objects don't mean anything i'm sure they have a rough idea on what they are such as light reflections or lit up space dust from the big shiny white tin they are in up in space with loads of colourful lights on the side. they just can't narrow their choices down. unidentfied doesn't mean unknown. stop wanting to believe in this stuff and start rationally deciding for yourself what you are looking at. you are becoming too predictable.how long before you mention you having your own opinion and listening to your 'experts'. for the record though i do believe we are not alone. i don't see this as proof however.

Well if i am sad then there must a lot of EXPERIENCED and knowledgeable people in this field to eh.You care to expand on your" light reflections or lit up space dust from the big shiny white tin they are in up in space with loads of colourful lights on the side," that for what i have seen sometimes display attributes of intelligent controlled movements. Unidentified can mean unknown, it works both ways.I will decide ,if,when and why i choose to either believe or not in possible extraterrestrial sources for this enigma.As i have said before i keep an open mind on this and do use my own judgement on various sightings and cases.What if any study or testimony from credible witnesses have you researched?"They cant just narrow their choices down"?, could that not be because they are running out of choices to explain what could be.(not all) the biggest discovery humankind could have just now.I am becoming predictable , so are the people who will not listen to all the facts,witnesses , do there own research and have already thrown the baby oot with the bath water.To dismiss all of this as trickery of the mind, hoaxes, ect is not in my view a very clever way of getting to the possible explanations.There are so many real reports that have the experts baffled but as you say ,does any one take time to listen to witnesses of say the abduction side of this?Yes there was and he was a leader in his field of this subject, one Dr John .D. Mack, M.D.PHD. A very well respected clinical psychiatrist who interviewed and STUDIED people who claimed abductions from unknown entries.I would recommend reading this because it opened up a lot of knowledgeable peoples eyes and minds. With all due respect i know this is a very hard thing for a lot of people to take or believe, if some evidence is pointing to a POSSIBLE unknown/ intelligent involvement here.I agree that not all UFos could be the latter and something else could be responsible that is still unknown but time will tell eh.Respect.

maroonlegions

?The alien encounter experience seems almost like an outreach program from the cosmos to the consciously impaired.?

What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material?:sorcerer: What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?:sorcerer:

Might not such an attitude of humility become, paradoxically, a way to enlarge upon what could then be learned? Is it possible that adopting an open attitude toward the testimony of witnesses :sorcerer:could enable us to learn of unseen realities now obscured by our too limited epistemology, allowing us to rediscover the sacred and the divinity in nature and in ourselves?:sorcerer:

I think of these experiences as a crossing over between the material world and what in Eastern philosophy is called the subtle realm. Like a reified ?mystic's journey,? experiencers describe being brought into another dimension of reality from which a new perspective on life on Earth is possible. Sensitivity to our dysfunctional ecological and social conditions emerges as many come to feel that every living system is connected to what many call ?Source,? or ?Home.? An awareness of this relationship must be regained, they say, if we are to create a sustainable, peaceful world.

Having listened to the similar testimony of more than 200 experiencers from the West and from indigenous cultures, I have come to feel that the phenomenon is of great importance to our evolution, regardless of its ontological status.

- JOHN E. MACK, M.D.

Now that is the kind of dude one will listen to and base ones views on with ones own.

For more information about Dr. Mack's research on alien encounters, visit: http://www.PassportToTheCosmos.com

maroonlegions
Romanov buy-out imo

:qqb006:

Wonder what Vlad makes of this subject, after all he was in the military and maybe had access to some info.Feck the mainstream media would have a field day eh.Can picture blown up plastic Aliens in the press box.:gossip:Come to think of it, na, just keep a lid on it Vlad.:qqb016:

i suggest you go back and highlight my last posl maroon legions from the last word DOWNWARDS .

Archived