Forward problem easing

lou

Hopefully see a few goals between now and the season, Tullberg fit,Glen coming back and Clum looking like more like the player we seen under Burley,Driver and Miko hopefully fit to provide some ammo:sorcerer:

would be nice if these guys could bang in a few goals between now and the end of the season, Clum and Tullberg owe us a few decent performances and hopefully this will take the pressure off Bruno and the rest of the midfield.

If all are fit we have:

Christian Nade

Mike Tullberg

Calum Elliot

Gary Glen

Not too bad, think we could make a few different partnerships with they four. Play either Glen or Elliot behind Nade or Tullberg, move Bruno back into the centre of the park and get Mikey Stewart tae ****!

heartsfc_fan

It maybe eases the pressure a bit not having to worry about Jonsson or Mworiec going up front!

Business end of the season is now, so nice to have everyone fit pretty much (with hopefully Driver and Glen back next weekend).

Is Glen going to be back for the Killie game?

Nade looked like he was injured on Saturday. He had a strap on his left knee and was limping in the warm-up, I thought he wasn't going to start so I was surprised when he apeared for the start of the game.

I think Elliot deserves a start and Tullberg deserves a chance. Glen's had a couple of games without overly impressing so I think we need to try out these 2 first.

I think Nade genuinely needs a rest, he's been our entire forward line for most of the season, and it has been largely a thankless task, getting knocked about by assorted centre halves, while he waits for reinforcements to arrive from midfield.

Despite the lack of goals, he's been a vital part of the team.

I'd hope he gets a couple of weeks off, but also that he gets to play in a 2 up front.

I hope Elliot and Tullberg can do the business, but Nade should be given a fresh start with a different formation too.

heartsfc_fan

Elliot and Tullberg should start up front against Killie. Bring Nade on later if needed.

Cut The Crap
I'll be less concerned when the forwards actually start scoring....

Me too.

Until then it's all just idle talk... :duck:

Elliot and Tullberg should start up front against Killie. Bring Nade on later if needed.

IMO opinion that would be a rash decision, based upon 20 minutes of match time together.

I think Nade deserves the chance to play in a 2 man strike force to see if easing the burden on him yields more success on a goal scoring front. I think Nade, with his intelligent runs and hold up play, could create goals for another striker. Whether or not it allows him to score more often is another thing.

Tullburg, Elliot or Glen will all be required to play their part as none of them are likely to be match fit.

Archived