Messi!!!

Walter Bishop

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

New Maradona FACT. That goal defied logic.

Cannae wait to see him rip the world apart in South Africa.

England better hope they don't draw the Argies.

Messi against Gashley Cole. :qqb006:

My word, Barca are playing some ridiculous football. 4-0 40 minutes gone.

My word, Barca are playing some ridiculous football. 4-0 40 minutes gone.

Best footballing side on their day bar none. Joy to watch.

absolutley fantastic wasn't it, easily the best player in the world, 20+ goals and 50+ assists Messi is magic, Cristiano who? :biglaugh:

Gigolo-Aunt
Best footballing side on their day bar none. Joy to watch.

The keeping of the ball from every area of the park is something special - then they just pick the killer ball and its deadly.

The awareness of where their team mates are, a lot of hard work on the training ground is done for that.

shaun.lawson

I'm terrified of us drawing Argentina. Not just because of Messi; but because they have Maradona in charge as well. You can see the script already...

They still won't win the Champions League.

If they are on this form then I don't see why not.

It has to be said though, Malaga are absolutely terrible.

They still won't win the Champions League.

strange statement, cant see many teams stopping them. Maybe Utd or Liverpool at most.

very true they are pash, barca vs bayern should be interesting, cant see bayern putting 12 past barca tho

If they are on this form then I don't see why not.

It has to be said though, Malaga are absolutely terrible.

There is no doubt they are fantastic in La Liga especially at the Nou Camp but coming up against either one of the English teams will be a whole different proposition. They are still very, very weak at set pieces. They can be over-run in midfield when up against a good team who play 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 (Liverpool). And they can also be undone down the flanks very easily. There is no doubt Alves is a cracking player but plays more as a right winger than a right-back. Then there is Eric Abidal. It also doesn't help that they do not have their wide players tracking back.

If they are to win it then they will have to be very efficient in front of goal.

WHAT a ball from Inniesta. 5-0.

Best performance I've seen this season by a mile.

WHAT a ball from Inniesta. 5-0.

Best performance I've seen this season by a mile.

At my mums and my bloody gran decides that she fancies watching Dancing on Ice. ARRRRRGGGHHH!

Looking forward to being at the Nou Camp in 3 weeks time for the game against Recreativo. If Barca are in this type of form then it will be worth every penny of the fortune it has cost me for three tickets.

What impresses me is that despite being 6-0 up with 15-20 minutes to go they are working like hell to make sure they don't concede a goal

Cole might have a chance against him. He's one of the few players who can put the blockers on Ronaldo. I do think a few left backs will be packing their incontenance pants though. If Messi wants to be compared to Maradona then he has to win the World Cup.

Optimus Prime

Great side to watch but remember they are only playing Malaga. I think the Champions League draw has been extremely unkind to them as the 3 sides in their path to the final are probably the 3 who's style of play is most likely to upset Barca's rhythm.

Lionel Messi is the best player in the world. no doubt about it, he's just on a different level to everyone else. still only 21 too which is incredible given his footballing brain.

a big world cup next year and he could be getting talked about in the same bracket as Maradona and Pele.

Archived