Hearts TV

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Well thats our last two games been live on the internet so why cant the Hearts world not show every game in this manner its a godsent to us x-pats in sunnier climes so come on Lawrence what about it ( even if it costs a bit more I would be happy to pay ).

Grumpy.

Jam Tarts 1874
Well thats our last two games been live on the internet so why cant the Hearts world not show every game in this manner its a godsent to us x-pats in sunnier climes so come on Lawrence what about it ( even if it costs a bit more I would be happy to pay ).

Grumpy.

If you are outside the UK you can get the live coverage by subscribing to Hearts TV. There is the small matter of television rights and contracts that you seem to be forgetting about.

The streams you have watched on the internet are illegal.

grumpyespana
If you are outside the UK you can get the live coverage by subscribing to Hearts TV. There is the small matter of television rights and contracts that you seem to be forgetting about.

The streams you have watched on the internet are illegal.

What are you on about I do subscribe to Hearts tv, I get audio with Gary & Mark every game what I was on about is can we not get more live vidio matches.

Grumpy.

What are you on about I do subscribe to Hearts tv, I get audio with Gary & Mark every game what I was on about is can we not get more live vidio matches.

Grumpy.

Grumpy, I think it is because Hearts TV rely on feeds from Setanta, if there is no Setanta feed I don't think Hearts have the set up to do it ourselves

Grumpy, I think it is because Hearts TV rely on feeds from Setanta, if there is no Setanta feed I don't think Hearts have the set up to do it ourselves

That's the reason.

Its not just Setanta, they rely on any feed whatosever, and they can broadcast, .g. if BBC Alba was recording, Sky boadcasting, or Setanta.

It's the same thing for games on the streams, if there aren't cameras at the match, then there is zero chance of a game being on the net. And cameras are always covering OF games. :20:

Jamboinparis
That's the reason.

Its not just Setanta, they rely on any feed whatosever, and they can broadcast, .g. if BBC Alba was recording, Sky boadcasting, or Setanta.

It's the same thing for games on the streams, if there aren't cameras at the match, then there is zero chance of a game being on the net. And cameras are always covering OF games. :20:

Think your right about it having to be being broadcast. Italian TV was possibly showing the game yesterday. I worked in a Scottish bar in Paris last year. We had the Roma supporters club in back pool room and there was an Italian Sky box in there. At 3pm on Saturdays you could choose matches from abroad to watch. Usually it was the choice of 4 EPL games, but quite often you could pick an SPL game, usually the OF at home. We watched the Rangers game last year.

Archived