Well done the away support

wibble

We watched on Hearts World. The noise from the Hearts fans was amazing. It was only later when we saw some crowd scenes that we realised how small a section Hearts had.

I am convinced, especially by the teams celebrations in front of the fans, that the support played a huge part.

Tough times make away days hard going, so well done to all those who went.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I thoroughly enjoyed today. I was right down the front but the whole of the Hearts support did their job today. Even at 2-0 down, the atmosphere wasn't great but we still supported the team (particularly in the 2nd half) and enjoyed a few chants including "we hate celtic more than you" :thumb: in retaliation to "stand up if you hate celtic" from the huns.

Gorgie Still Rules

we had a lot of fun through there today, despite being a couple goals down and folks getting thrown out for nothing by the Glasgow police. Our away support is much better banter than our home support!

I thoroughly enjoyed today. I was right down the front but the whole of the Hearts support did their job today. Even at 2-0 down, the atmosphere wasn't great but we still supported the team (particularly in the 2nd half) and enjoyed a few chants including "we hate celtic more than you" :thumb: in retaliation to "stand up if you hate celtic" from the huns.

Gorgie Still Rules

It wasn't you who landed flat on your face on the track after the first goal?? There was a steward trying to hold in a mob of fans and one slipped thru and ended up prone on the trackside. Still looked like he was happy.

Was watching on HW. You guys were brilliant! Could hear you loud and clear even when we were 2-0 down. After the final whistle and when the Rangers fans had dispersed...I could still hear you all! LOL! That video feed stayed on until quite a bit after the game finished. We saw the Hearts goals from a few different angles. Magic!

Lynn:th_Jttesur:

Archived