Vlad...Back this Manager !

Scallywag

Todays result may be the end of Rangers title dreams !

No matter what you think about Romanov he has cost Rangers millions in recent years and they are now at their weakest since before Souness. Rangers are in a mess with an ancient squad, huge debts and a fan base used to buying trophies. Hearts have a manager who may yet deliver 3rd despite having sold probably the best player, limited striking options and a squad that was bottom six last year. He could do something special if he gets the chance.

This summer is an opportunity, back the manager and we could split the Old Firm....and we can always dream of going one better !

Drylaw Hearts

Without trying to take the shine off Csaba's contribution......

All he did today was something most Hearts fans have been crying out for all Season :

Play 2 strikers.

Ryan Gosling

All he did today was something most Hearts fans have been crying out for all Season.

Play 2 strikers.

I'm sure he said nothing whatsoever at half time.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm sure he said nothing whatsoever at half time.

Whatever he said at HT should have been what he said prior to KO.

The teams approach to the game in the first 45 minutes was a disgrace.

Ryan Gosling

:hanged:

No matter what you think about Romanov he has cost Rangers millions in recent years and they are now at their weakest since before Souness. Rangers are in a mess with an ancient squad, huge debts and a fan base used to buying trophies. Hearts have a manager who may yet deliver 3rd despite having sold probably the best player, limited striking options and a squad that was bottom six last year. He could do something special if he gets the chance.

This summer is an opportunity, back the manager and we could split the Old Firm....and we can always dream of going one better !

i totally agree mate, if the rumours are true about the huns finances, then they are going to have to move on a quite a few players in the summer. then it will surely be a realistic aim next season to split the old firm, or like you say even go one better. although this depends on the mad one backing "the csaba" and unfortunately that is by no means a gaurentee.

I know what you are saying, that 4,5,1 does my nut in at times.

But, he does a superb job with the squad available and the League Table backs that up. We are woefully short of strikers, he identified that at the start and again in January. Next season, with a balanced squad and Rangers in crisis who knows what could be achieved.

I also think he deserves a bit of credit today for whatever he said at half time and the changes he made.

Gimme an H...

All he did today was something most Hearts fans have been crying out for all Season :

Play 2 strikers.

Jesus ****ing christ mate.

Drylaw Hearts
:hanged:

Not at all.

But FFS the praise Csaba gets is incredible considering he is responsible for putting the team on the park that offered one of the worst 45 minutes I've had to endure at any football ground as a Hearts supporter.

From Perth to Paisley
Not at all.

But FFS the praise Csaba gets is incredible considering he is responsible for putting the team on the park that offered one of the worst 45 minutes I've had to endure at any football ground as a Hearts supporter.

Surely it's incredible because bar Obua and Balogh it's the same group of players that finished 8th last season and at one point looked in danger of becoming embroiled in a relegation struggle along with Gretna?

Captain Sausage
Not at all.

And one of the best?

Not at all.

he is also responsible for one of the best come backs we have produced for many a year at castle greyskull.

scott herbertson

Play 2 strikers.

The manager's job doesn't happen just between 3pm and 4.50 on a Saturday

Compare the team this year to the team of last year

last year - more, nore talented players - no organisation or commitment

This year - less,less talented players - oraganisation and commitment

Who do you think has made the difference - the tea lady?

:20:

Drylaw Hearts
Surely it's incredible because bar Obua and Balogh it's the same group of players that finished 8th last season and at one point looked in danger of becoming embroiled in a relegation struggle along with Gretna?

And one of the best?

he is also responsible for one of the best come backs we have produced for many a year at castle greyskull.

I agree with all the points above but............

it was only a week ago he made a complete erse of it by putting on No.16 instead of Elliot at ER.

He has done a very good job in galvanising the squad and getting us into 3rd but FFS he's made out to be some sort of messiah on here because of the result today when in actual fact all he did was do something that just about every Hearts fan has been wanting for months.

Play 2 strikers.

Why stop at 2 strikers?

Go the hobo way and play 3 or even 4!!

I think that most Hearts fans have been crying out for a team that will fight until the last minute and Csaba has given us that.

Give the man some credit ffs

FTH

Drylaw Hearts

I have no doubt the tea lady wanted Csaba to play 2 strikers for weeks.

Drylaw Hearts
Why stop at 2 strikers?

Go the hobo way and play 3 or even 4!!

I think that most Hearts fans have been crying out for a team that will fight until the last minute and Csaba has given us that.

Give the man some credit ffs

FTH

I have given him credit.

I have also posted before that he should be given total control of which players come and go and he should be given the chance to build his own squad.

alwaysthereinspirit

He may have done that but they didn't listen. So he kicked some @$$ at half time and the rest as they say.....

The Old Tolbooth

Play 2 strikers.

Also only when drastic times called for drastic measures, had we been only 1 down at half time I bet we would have lined up the usual pishy 4-5-1

What a difference today playing 4-4-2, we actually competed!!

I agree with all the points above but............

it was only a week ago he made a complete erse of it by putting on No.16 instead of Elliot at ER.

He has done a very good job in galvanising the squad and getting us into 3rd but FFS he's made out to be some sort of messiah on here because of the result today when in actual fact all he did was do something that just about every Hearts fan has been wanting for months.

Just run away

Drylaw Hearts
Also only when drastic times called for drastic measures, had we been only 1 down at half time I bet we would have lined up the usual pishy 4-5-1

What a difference today playing 4-4-2, we actually competed!!

Yep.

The first 45 minutes was just shocking and the tactics and the system was all wrong.

Thankfully sanity was restored and a 2nd striker was put on with Bruno dropping deeper.

Every manager will make mistakes....it aint an easy job particularly because players are inconsistant !

Whats important is that the manager can read those players and through the season does not make too many mistakes. The League Table shows we have a manager who can do that, despite losing key players.

Ask yourself one question ? Out of the SPL managers who would you rather have ?....only one that comes near in Levein and although I was huge fan I would stick with what we have.

scott herbertson
I have no doubt the tea lady wanted Csaba to play 2 strikers for weeks.

LOL

Maybe he phoned her at half time

:drummer:

Don't know what people are moaning about. Even Burley didn't manage to get a point at Ibrox! :wacko::whistling:

Ray Winstone
Yep.

The first 45 minutes was just shocking and the tactics and the system was all wrong.

Thankfully sanity was restored and a 2nd striker was put on with Bruno dropping deeper.

And who was it that instigated the tactics and got the team up for the second half?

Csaba - He is the man who deserves credit for turning the game today because he made the changes that were neccesary.

So I dont see your point because you can't really take anything away from Csaba today (as much as you would like to)

Don't know what people are moaning about. Even Burley didn't manage to get a point at Ibrox! :wacko::whistling:

Aye! no wonder Vlad gave him the heave ho!

:whistling:

Yep.

Question!! If we had played 4 4 2 all season what position do you think we would be in the league?

He Who Cannot Be Named
Question!! If we had played 4 4 2 all season what position do you think we would be in the league?

Either first or last.

The manager's job doesn't happen just between 3pm and 4.50 on a Saturday

Compare the team this year to the team of last year

last year - more, nore talented players - no organisation or commitment

This year - less,less talented players - oraganisation and commitment

:20:

Spot on bud- Its visible from my seat in section G, Looks like the players trust Shabba.

Quite a few teams who have played 442 all season are behind us....Rangers played 442 in the second half, people get too fixated on numbers written down on bits of paper or on computer screens.

$ilvery_Moon

Csaba has been a massive success. I really hope we can keep hold of him as no doubt people will be interested in taking him elsewhere.

100% agreed m8... Once again we have the chance to break the hearts of the OF, and csaba is the man to do that.

Even if were only fighting for 3rd again for the next 2 seasons, aslong as we look like were progressing il be happy.

Archived