It was only Rangers.

And only a point.

Some people on here woulld be thinking theyre a big team

or something.:smash::smash::smash::th_love::20:

It was only Rangers.

And only a point.

dont want to calm down ive never seen hearts come back from 2-0 at ibrox before so im enjoying every minute of tonight. thanks

Mac_fae_Gillie

Draw was best result we can expect at Ibrox and thats what we got.

But at 2-0 down it is a great result...

Also stops us having 2 defeats in a row and with the cup weekend and scotland games would have meant a month without points...

+Plus hibs and dons not gaining ground(dont expect UTD to get any points tomorrow,1 at most)we will of come thru a BITCH period in a stronger position for 3rd..

ONLY A DRAW but hell PARTY ON.

maroonlegions
dont want to calm down ive never seen hearts come back from 2-0 at ibrox before so im enjoying every minute of tonight. thanks

Correct and well said, its always good to spoil the ugly sisters smugness and bring them back down to earth, oh the credit crunch has its good side.:qqb016:

john brownlee
It was only Rangers.

And only a point.

a victory from the jaws of defeat

Reckon Towser has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

What was special about today was the fact that we were 2-0 down and came back to get a draw. Now I'm not sure why but it has always seemed to me that whenever we go a goal down to Celtic, even sometimes at Parkhead, there is always a belief that we can get ourselves right back into this - even when we do go on and getting pumped. When we play Rangers there is almost a resignation that this is the status quo when we go a goal down and we just sort of accept our fate.

This may just be a personal experience but I have always had this feeling when supporting Hearts. Maybe it's because when I first started going to games Celtic were just another team in the league as they went through that hellish period when they nearly went out of business before McCann took over. Of course at that time, and up until 1998 (and the two years after) Rangers were always going to be Champions of Scotland. Of course, this feeling may change in time as Rangers are going through a very poor period now amist what is turning into Celtic dominance when it comes to the league.

Today was something we have rarely saw before, I certainly can't remember pulling 2 goals back against them, and will rarely see again - especially at Ibrox. For me, what made it all the more special was that it just seemed to some up Csaba's Hearts team. I doubt even Celtic would have had the belief and desire that our players had in that 2nd half today two goals down to Rangers, most other teams would have just laid down and died.

Craig Herbertson

I've felt that brick wall of doom against Rangers for my entire life. But today I just feel good.

Reckon Towser has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

What was special about today was the fact that we were 2-0 down and came back to get a draw. Now I'm not sure why but it has always seemed to me that whenever we go a goal down to Celtic, even sometimes at Parkhead, there is always a belief that we can get ourselves right back into this - even when we do go on and getting pumped. When we play Rangers there is almost a resignation that this is the status quo when we go a goal down and we just sort of accept our fate.

This may just be a personal experience but I have always had this feeling when supporting Hearts. Maybe it's because when I first started going to games Celtic were just another team in the league as they went through that hellish period when they nearly went out of business before McCann took over. Of course at that time, and up until 1998 (and the two years after) Rangers were always going to be Champions of Scotland. Of course, this feeling may change in time as Rangers are going through a very poor period now amist what is turning into Celtic dominance when it comes to the league.

Today was something we have rarely saw before, I certainly can't remember pulling 2 goals back against them, and will rarely see again - especially at Ibrox. For me, what made it all the more special was that it just seemed to some up Csaba's Hearts team. I doubt even Celtic would have had the belief and desire that our players had in that 2nd half today two goals down to Rangers, most other teams would have just laid down and died.

YUP,ITS GOOD MAN?

Archived