what 's happened at kaunus? statement on website

sinbad

Rudi Skacel

Probably due to the fact they have lost their license because of finances or something?

I dunno I pay little attention to them these days.

if cow'n'ass go udders up.... where are all those players going to go?

inter-divisional transfer of staff?

Kaunas have resigned from the A League.

No big deal. In fact it's good for us. If they are playing in the Lith 2nd division, no way will any of their players be good enough to come anywhere near us anymore.

davemclaren

No big deal. In fact it's good for us. If they are playing in the Lith 2nd division, no way will any of their players be good enough to come anywhere near us anymore.

So what's changed? :!blank:

Could it be that there football federation is actually a tad bent and the fact that Vlad has done Ok and sh*** in there bed, has them pi** of that much, they've made it obvious to all and sundry (bad Vlad and his cohorts) that they will continue to cheat?

Optimus Prime

We are pulling out of the A league because some things in the past year have shown it does not comply with sporting principles," Kaunas president Gintaras Ugianskis said in a statement yesterday without going into specific details.

Vlad written all over it.

Could it be that there football federation is actually a tad bent and the fact that Vlad has done Ok and sh*** in there bed, has them pi** of that much, they've made it obvious to all and sundry (bad Vlad and his cohorts) that they will continue to cheat?

Or, as they have financial rules in place where the club have to provide evidence of their wellbeing etc., Vlad couldn't/wouldn't do so & has spat the dummy.

Also, in Casba I trust but....if Kaunas go down, there's surely a greater likelihood of Vlad wanting to punt their players to us.

Or, as they have financial rules in place where the club have to provide evidence of their wellbeing etc., Vlad couldn't/wouldn't do so & has spat the dummy.

Also, in Casba I trust but....if Kaunas go down, there's surely a greater likelihood of Vlad wanting to punt their players to us.

This could be the case although I hope the last part is of the mark

Ha. Here's hoping, though it doesn't seem to have stopped them coming before.

I never realised that the Lith A league was made up of only 8 teams.

No wonder the standard of player is so rank.

Archived