Todays ref

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

I thought the ref today was one of the best we have had, he was fair to both teams we even got away near the end with a couple of dodgy free kicks around our box.

Grumpy.

Captain Sausage

Yeh I agree. Couldn't believe Mendes got booked for diving for a pretty clear foul by Tullberg. I thought big Mike was going to get sent off when the ref reached for his pocket. Other than that thought he was quite good. He didn't seem to give in to any crowd pressure which is very rare, especially at Ibrox.

We_are_the_Hearts

Said a while ago that Thomson and Murray are the best two by a MILE. Funny that them two have reffed Rangers last 2 home games and they have won neither. :sorcerer:

No major fouls ups but we did not get any fouls when two players tackled at once, and he gave them a corner when it was clearly a GK. Both bookings were wrong but no penalty to Rangers in the last 10 min as I expected. Could it be arranged for the tic to win the league and rangers to get the SC?

the mendes and aguiar decisions were strange to say the least, as was his decision to play on after robbie went right through one of their players on the edge of the box when the ball was going away. i counted that and two others that robbie might have been booked for, tripping naysmith on rangers left and a tackle from behind so he could have been sent off.

can't complain tho, its about time we got some decisions at hunbrox.

didn't agree with all his decisions (and thought we got off lightly a couple of times TBO), however, I thought he called all decisions as he saw them and WASN'T swayed by crowd Or by the fact he was in weegieland - that's all i ask from all ref's, no favours just parity!

well done CT!

Archived