Motherwell

Professor.Arturo

Nice result for us. I would say we've been lucky over the last few weeks in how results have gone for us but it's really just more down to how pish the rest really are.

Nice result for us. I would say we've been lucky over the last few weeks in how results have gone for us but it's really just more down to how pish the rest really are.

yep. comforting result for us. ideally a hibs/sheep draw and a dundee united defeat. even if we lose then not too much damage done.

maroonlegions

Hobos v sheep, 1-1 anyone.Do not want they 2 gaining too much ground on us in case we get fecked today.

I think the hobos will win today, making their fans wet themselves as they close in on 3rd but then they'll realise they have two away games then rankers at home as their last 3 fixtures before the split thus nullifying today's result. Actually the tramps winning today would be good for us, sheep will go on a downward spiral and we have killie at home next week whilst the tramps away to utd and sheep at murderwell. we are very lucky how the last few weeks before the split fixtures work out as they are all cutting each others throats whilst we try and get a point of the ugly glasgow tramps.

I don't understand. How come 'the third best team in the SPL' are just hanging on in 6th place with a draw against a side that's below them? :)

Archived