Ticket Prices

robbogoal

I took my 3 year old son to the game today, and it was ?13 for his ticket.

I think thats shocking, and when you add in food, drinks etc...

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

If you dont like it dont go

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Never mind

Yes it is far too expensive for a child.

Oh aye, that's the right attitude to have.

They should have extra discounts for under 5's.

Although I'm not certain there is much point in under 5's being at the game.

Oh aye, that's the right attitude to have.

They should have extra discounts for under 5's.

Although I'm not certain there is much point in under 5's being at the game.

The point is to get them hooked at an early age. Before they realise what they're letting themselves in for;)

Tickets for under 8's should be set at a fiver.

Its all great saying that but it wont happen

What happened to the passports we had last year?

Sadly football is an expensive hobby and their wont be a break in prices, accept that or move on and head to the gyle on a saturday afternoon

Commander Harris

What do you guys think?

prices start at ?6 for concessions for that category of match. I think that is very reasonable. there are only a limited number at that price and there should perhaps be more available.

prices start at ?6 for concessions for that category of match. I think that is very reasonable. there are only a limited number at that price and there should perhaps be more available.

Agreed. It's to do with the 'zoning' thing more than anything.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sadly football is an expensive hobby and their wont be a break in prices, accept that or move on and head to the gyle on a saturday afternoon

How can you have that stance when you made about 40 posts on why the tolls shouldn't be taken away WHILE they were getting demolished?!

13 quid for a 3 year old is ridiculous really.

You might be in this situation yourself one day.

A 3 year old at the fitbaws a total waste of a ticket!

I disagree from personal experience. My laddie kept asking me to take him. First "proper" game (had taken him as a babe in arms just to say he'd been) was aged 2 years and 4 months. He watched 80 minutes shouting "come on Hearts" before he got a wee bit bored. That's longer than many grown ups, who leave early to go to the pub.

He's now 4 years 5 months, can sing the whole of the Hearts song, remembers being at the Cup win, and still talks about incidents from many games past. He's hooked on being a Jambo and is doing his bit in "advising" his wee brother.

It's up to the personality of the parent and the child. I get a lot of fun out of him coming to the game with me.

Players: if they're good enough, they're old enough.

Fans: if they're interested enough, they're old enough.

(Oh, and he's in the Tynie Tigers. I forget how much per yea, ?10 maybe? The Tyne Tigers have offered the chance for 4 or 5 games for free.)

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

You are a complete scaff.

In my day there was the Father and Son gate - even cheaper was the old "lifty over" or "crawly under".

Ahhhhh .... the good old days.

MOD EDIT

I was just making a point.

As someone says he's really into it and I've had him at a good few games but I couldnt beleive it when she asked for ?13. He actually had a season ticket last year but I didnt take him enough to justify it.

He enjoyed the game though and is asking to go back next time, so another good Jambo (hopefully) on the way.

Again Prancer, good mate.

You might be in this situation yourself one day.

You can't have seen the Avram Grant thread in the Members only area.

What do you guys think?

Join him up to Tynie Tigers, he would have had an complementary ticket for todays game.

What do you guys think?

There were plenty of seats available in Lower H (bronze) and lower Z (also bronze), albeit some would have been no show season ticket holders. You should still had an oppotunity to purchase a ?6 concession. Did you ask for the cheapest tickets when booking??

Join him up to Tynie Tigers, he would have had an complementary ticket for todays game.

He is a member but I heard nothing about that...

Also, my mate had his kid too and we asked for the cheapest and thats what they said it was.

Hearts won though and the wee mans still buzzing from the game so probably worth it if he loves it so much.

Also have to ask...

Fans around me sang the hibees are gay, which my son joined in with. I couldnt bring myself to stop him for smirking, am I wrong?

What happened to the SPL passportS?

The SPL passports were for away matches only, they were part of the Bank of Scotland package of sponsorship, when Clydesdale came in, they did not continue with the passport offer.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Also have to ask...

Fans around me sang the hibees are gay, which my son joined in with. I couldnt bring myself to stop him for smirking, am I wrong?

Class mate.

Good parenting if you ask me !!

Get these 2 things sorted at an early age ........ :)

He is a member but I heard nothing about that...

Also, my mate had his kid too and we asked for the cheapest and thats what they said it was.

Hearts won though and the wee mans still buzzing from the game so probably worth it if he loves it so much.

My boy got his letter back in December, offering tickets for kilmarnock, gretna, falkirk and dundee utd games. For the falkirk and dundee utd games just say you lost the letter.

Good to see the wee man enjoyed the game.

There should not me more consessions available. Hearts have got to earn money for obvious reasons. So if all under fives are a sky diver then the club are possibly losing 18 squid on that seat. If you think im happy with what I pay for a ticket then you are seriously mistaken. Its damn expensive for everyone so no sympathy if it is expensive for your three year old. Sorry!

My better half tans 60 quid in Asda on a Saturday so compared to that it is not such a bad deal really.

Archived