Newcastle tomorrow

speedbump

I'm off to see Newcastle Vs Arsenal, so the GGL will be a man down. Go easy on them:biglaugh:

?40 all in thanks to my mate pulling out, RESULT:qqb003:

Guest Dipped Flake

I'm going down as well with 4 mates. Usually a good day out but in the 5 years we have been going I have never seen Newcastle win...

I'm going down as well with 4 mates. Usually a good day out but in the 5 years we have been going I have never seen Newcastle win...

I hope that run continues tomorrow:yes2::yes2::yes2:

asomerville

And you wont tomorrow.

Newcastle are going down:sunny:

Guest Dipped Flake
I hope that run continues tomorrow:yes2::yes2::yes2:

Not really fussed one way or the other. Used to live in Newcastle and half my family are Geordies but, for some reason, I never really took to supporting them when I was down there, always had a soft spot for Sunderland, even before Gordon went there. At least if they do get relegated it should be cheaper to get a ticket next year

I'm off to see Newcastle Vs Arsenal, so the GGL will be a man down. Go easy on them:biglaugh:

I thought you were a Sunderland fan*? WTF are you doing giving money to your arch-enemies, the bar codes? :alucard:

* I was going to say "glory hunter" but that doesn't apply to the Black Pussies obviously. :sunny:

that'll be six now

Chris Benoit
mon the toon.

I'm with you on this one mickey dunno why so many on here have a dislike for Newcastle, my step-dads a geordie and always want to see them do well

dunno why so many on here have a dislike for Newcastle

They are the Hibs of the EPL. :yes2:

Guest jambomickey
I'm with you on this one mickey dunno why so many on here have a dislike for Newcastle, my step-dads a geordie and always want to see them do well

i've got a seasson ticket at newcastle mate.

used to like you jen.:biglaugh:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on North East football JM :sunny:

I thought you were a Sunderland fan*? WTF are you doing giving money to your arch-enemies, the bar codes? :alucard:

* I was going to say "glory hunter" but that doesn't apply to the Black Pussies obviously. :sunny:

A day out mate, train and match ticket for ?40:qqb003:

i've got a seasson ticket at newcastle mate.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

MUG!

janie jones

Girlfriend has a season ticket so have been to a few games, and am going tomorrow. Similar to us in many ways, good support, should have had more success, a lot of near misses trophy wise, owner who isn't always trusted by many fans and a ground with a cracking atmosphere when the fans are in full voice. Fear for them tomorrow though.

slashishere

3 Nil Arsenal..

:qqb003:

I have a bad feeling it will be 0-0 but I'm hoping otherwise, the Premiership has been pants this year.

I'm off down newcastle over easter for my mates stag do, have tickets to manu sunderland, pitty were in the sunderland end, can see a few cheers when United score TBH

Optimus Prime

Can I be daft for a second and ask....what's the GGL?

John Gentleman
Can I be daft for a second and ask....what's the GGL?

Can I also be daft for a second and ask.....what's Newcastle's fortunes (or misfortunes) got to do with US?

Can I also be daft for a second and ask.....what's Newcastle's fortunes (or misfortunes) got to do with US?

The Terrace - For discussion of HMFC and football in general :qqb003:

Guest Dipped Flake

Had a great day out at the game. Got some strange looks in Shearers when I me and my mate started cheering and shouting when Ruben equalised though. Also met a fellow KBer (can't name him as he hasn't posted but it's pretty obvious from his username that he comes from Northern Ireland).

Atmosphere was the best I have heard down there and Arsenal were great once they got 2-1 up, some of their passing was a joy to watch

A good day out then ? :thumb:

Looks like the barcodes are doomed :56:

Aye good day, decent football, great seats as well. We were in the Leezes bar.

I won't be shedding any tears for them:biglaugh:

Aye good day, decent football, great seats as well. We were in the Leezes bar.

I won't be shedding any tears for them:biglaugh:

Thought they played decent enough until the 2nd goal which might not have happened with 11 players on field.

If they play like they did in the 1st hour or so, they will not go down.

Thought they played decent enough until the 2nd goal which might not have happened with 11 players on field.

If they play like they did in the 1st hour or so, they will not go down.

3 great chance to score in the first half but didn't take them. You've got to take your chances against the bigger clubs.

you going to Sunderland V Chelsea on the last day Speedbump?

Should be, you going?

Nucky Thompson
Should be, you going?
I fancy that as well. I've got a membership number and purchasing history with SAFC so I shouldn't have a problem getting tickets.

I fancy that as well. I've got a membership number and purchasing history with SAFC so I shouldn't have a problem getting tickets.

Same here, could be a decent day out.

Nucky Thompson
Same here, could be a decent day out.
It's the Bank holiday weekend also, so being on a Sunday won't have an effect:heart:

I never understood how so many Hearts fans can support the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal yet hate Rangers and Celtic.

I never understood how so many Hearts fans can support the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal yet hate Rangers and Celtic.

What an odd thing to say?

Why? :mw_confused:

Who?

any of the people on this thread. Someone who is a hearts fan came in saying they were doing such a thing on sat. won a fair bit of cash beforehand as well

any of the people on this thread. Someone who is a hearts fan came in saying they were doing such a thing on sat. won a fair bit of cash beforehand as well

My mate who went down on saturday with us bets in there won ?200 on the roulette on saturday morning but he's a hibs fan.

Archived