Tullberg the Morn

PapaShango

Nicholas Brody
Is he fit to play any part?

He has been training all week so I hope so:bomb2:

Has he played any reserve games?

The Aberdeen reserve game was cancelled this week so he never had the chance to get a run out, it was on the Hearts site

Nelly Terraces
Glen, Thomson & Kingston all listed as injured, maybe Kello too although not sure?

Shame about Gary G. If he'd been playing, along with wee Driver I reckon we'd have had a chance of going there and pulling off a result, as it is, I can't see us scoring, unless from a free kick/deadball situ.

We_are_the_Hearts
Shame about Gary G. If he'd been playing, along with wee Driver I reckon we'd have had a chance of going there and pulling off a result, as it is, I can't see us scoring, unless from a free kick/deadball situ.

The only Hearts player to score at Ibrox since 2004 is Andrius Velicka so you will probably be right. Truly awful record there.:2:

Sexton Hardcastle

You can rule out pens. I wouldnt reckon we'd get many free kicks within range of shooting as well.

Disser Pointon
Mrowiec is probably a better option than Tullberg (or Mole or Makela or Elliot or Glen or Templeton) ... :yes2::biglaugh:

Thats a great shout BTW!

He has been training all week so I hope so:bomb2:

Wee Tam Ritchie will have him doing double sprint sessions today and he will pull the same thigh muscle again.

KilbrideJambo
Is he fit to play any part?

Sure - he is fit to play a part....... replacing David McCallum in the Invisible Man

Archived