holland tickets

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Probably a long shot but if anyone knows/has any spare scotland v holland tickets (28/4/09), in the scotland end, let me know.

Willing to pay the going rate

Cheers :sunny:

Thig Ar Latha
Probably a long shot but if anyone knows/has any spare scotland v holland tickets (28/4/09), in the scotland end, let me know.

You could maybe try the SFA for any late cancellations, but its probably a long shot though.

Do you not fancy going to the game in March instead? :sunny:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
Do you not fancy going to the game in March instead? :sunny:

Lol yeah oops 28/3/09 even

Jamboross98

I went to the last one and as you went in, you scanned the ticket. Fans were handing them back to others to scan at other gates and they too were getting in. It was unbelievable, there was fans sitting everywhere on the stairs etc. My mate got a ticket for the Holland end as well and got on fine with the dutch.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
I went to the last one and as you went in, you scanned the ticket. Fans were handing them back to others to scan at other gates and they too were getting in. It was unbelievable, there was fans sitting everywhere on the stairs etc. My mate got a ticket for the Holland end as well and got on fine with the dutch.

I know think me and ma dad just gonna get holland end tickets. we have no prob with doing it, was the case in Paris. But Ducth FA been making noises about ejecting jocks in orange end, so might be safer to avoid wearing kilt to the game, and keeping scotland top under a jacket till get in at least.

WithHeartAndHand
I know think me and ma dad just gonna get holland end tickets. we have no prob with doing it, was the case in Paris. But Ducth FA been making noises about ejecting jocks in orange end, so might be safer to avoid wearing kilt to the game, and keeping scotland top under a jacket till get in at least.

buy an orange t-shirt

might be safer to avoid wearing kilt to the game

Lose the timberlands or sambas too .

Mac_fae_Gillie

Just go to Amsterdam for a few nights,Tartan up the day before the game and match day..if you cant get tickets there it will still be a great weekend away and more than enuff bars to watch the game in.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Just had a phone call from the SFA saying I've been successful in a second ballot so now I've got a spare ticket for the Holland end. If anyone is interested in it please pm me.

Archived